Your favorite coastal-inspired seafood options from SeaPak are now sporting a brand new look! New design, new logo, same taste.
My family loves fish. I have been serving it to the kids since they were old enough to eat it. We like to come up with new ideas to be creative. I found this recipe on Sea Pak's website. Sliders are really popular right now, so these looked great. Also, since they are small, they are perfect size for my little boys!!!
![]() | |||
| Tilapia Sliders |
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 18 minutes
MAKES: 6 servings
COOK TIME: 18 minutes
MAKES: 6 servings
Ingredients
1
package (14 oz) SeaPak® Tilapia Tenders
6
prepared dinner rolls
1
tomato, sliced
1
onion, sliced
6
slices of cheeseInstructions
PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
PLACE the frozen tilapia tenders on a baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions.
SLICE each roll in half to create a top and bottom bun.
PLACE one fully cooked tilapia tender on the bottom-half of each roll.
TOP with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and sauce, as desired.
FINISH the sliders by adding the top bun, and enjoy!
I made this and added a side of macaroni and cheese. This was a real quick meal for us. I am finishing up a night class, and I don't have a lot of time to fix supper at night, so this worked out great. By the way, my middle son, likes a dollop of sweet and sour sauce on his, I know, sounds crazy, but he does!!!
Thank you to Sea Pak for my sample used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.
PLACE the frozen tilapia tenders on a baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions.
SLICE each roll in half to create a top and bottom bun.
PLACE one fully cooked tilapia tender on the bottom-half of each roll.
TOP with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and sauce, as desired.
FINISH the sliders by adding the top bun, and enjoy!
I made this and added a side of macaroni and cheese. This was a real quick meal for us. I am finishing up a night class, and I don't have a lot of time to fix supper at night, so this worked out great. By the way, my middle son, likes a dollop of sweet and sour sauce on his, I know, sounds crazy, but he does!!!
Thank you to Sea Pak for my sample used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.


0 comments:
Post a Comment