Bandals- The Changeable Footwear

Bandals Footwear | Changeable by Design

You're constantly changing to handle whatever comes your way in life: mom, wife, boss, co-worker, friend, sister, daughter, taxi-driver, grocery shopper, athlete, reader, survivor..you get the point! Wear something that changes as easily as you do -- we've got the soles to match your soul and a stunning selection of styles that make your Bandals... yours! Using our patented slide-through technology, Bandals allows you to personalize your look to suit any mood or wardrobe change by simply sliding the band through the sole of your shoe. Perfect for women who are on the go, like to travel light, and keep their options open!

Bandals footwear is designed to deliver a soft, comfortable fit that is as easy to wear as it is to change. With generous arch support, fully molded foot beds, and sponge EVA construction, Bandals gives you shoes that look great AND feel great!

I love the idea of keeping the shoes that I already have broken in, and then just changing the band to fit my mood!!  I live in a small house, and because of space, this idea appeals to me even more.  I don't have to have a bunch of sandals everywhere, just the bands!
It is really easy to pick these out too.  You just choose your style first.  You have sixoptions to choose from.  I went with the Runway Bandal.

  • Thong-style interchangeable band
  • Sponge EVA footbed
  • Mid-wedge platform
  • Ultra subtle arch support and heel cup support
  • Molded rubber non-skid outsole
  • Available in women's whole sizes 5-11

You then pick a base color, which I chose black. You automatically get the same color band to match the base.  You can then add to your cart and purchase additional bands.  I think you will find a ton that are cute.  There are about 60 choices!!!  I liked one with a bunch of daisies on it called "Elizabeth."
There is also some accessories to bling up your Bandals, something called Bandals Flair.  I think I need these butterflies for my solid black sandals!
I think these would be really pretty, what do you think?  Let me know what your favorite bands are.



Thank you to Bandals for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: