Kushyfoot-Sandal Flats-To-Go

I have tried Kushyfoot's Flats-to-go in the past.  I had tried what I call the ballet slipper kind.  I loved having a pair of shoes that could fold easily, and be just thrown in my purse.  However, I hardly ever wear anything but sandles, so these new Flats-to-go are even more awesome than the ones that I tried before.  They are perfect for putting in my purse, and for wearing after my much enjoyed pedicure!!
NEW Sandal Flats-to-go ®! Soft, flexible faux leather Flats-to-go ® are an instant and elegant solution to a perennial need for the relief of sore heels, blisters and scrunched up toes. They're still lightweight and portable - perfect for the desk drawer, car or purse - but now the toes, sides and back are open. The 3-dimensional wavy sole cushions and massages the foot as the wearer walks-perfect for indoor and smooth outdoor surfaces. They slip neatly and easily into their owner's purse, folded into a cute clear plastic carrier with its own little handles. 1 pack per order.


Thank you to Kushyfoot for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: