Biore Pore Strips Review

Ok, so me and you may not want to admit it, but we have clogged and nasty pores from time to time.  It is good to use a face cleanser, but I have found that these Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips really do the trick in declogging and degunking the pores.  They claim to remove a week's worth of build up in one application.  After I used these strips, I believe them, lol  My nose strip looked a bit gross. The strips couldn't be easier to use.  All you really have to do is wash your face and then remove the backing from one of the strips and put it on your nose. ( I put my strip on after I had washed my face in the shower.  I think the strips work better if your pores are a bit more open.)  If you touch the wet strip it feels silky or glue like.  When that is dry, like paper mache, you just peel off the strip, and you are done.  I left mine on for 15 minutes.  It doesn't hurt to peel off and you are good to go for a week!!!  

These strips come in packs of nose strips and a combo pack of nose and face strips.  You can fine them at most major retailers, as well as drugstore chains.

Thank you to Biore for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: