Dance Along With Your Favorite Dinos in Barney: Dance With Barney-Plus Giveaway





Get your groove on and dance along to the beat with the all-new Barney®: Dance with Barney arriving on DVD, Digital Download and Video on Demand May 21, 2013 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment and HIT Entertainment. Everyone’s favorite purple dinosaur Barney and his dino friends Baby Bop and BJ share their most loved dance moves, build confidence by learning new steps and have fun dancing dino-style!

Trusted by moms and adored by children, Barney displays sharing, caring, imagining, dancing and learning on television, online and through live events, home entertainment, toys and publishing. The Emmy® award-winning series, Barney& Friends® is one of the top-rated preschool shows today, airing on PBS KIDS® and Sprout®.

Have a tee-riffic time when you move and groove with Barney and his friends! Join Barney and learn many different types of dance, from hip hop to ballet to folk dance and more, and watch as his friend Jamal builds the confidence to give them a try too! Then Barney and his friends explore movement and have a ball as they wiggle, waddle, hop and bop together! Don't miss a beat and come along for a dino-mite, dino-dancing good time!

Episodes include:
“Dancing”
“Movin’ Along”
“Dance With Me”

DVD BONUS FEATURES
The Barney Boogie Music Video
Lookie, Lookie, It’s A Cookie Karaoke Music Video
Happy Dancing Karaoke Music Video

You can preorder your copy at Walmart for $12.73.

 Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader their own copy.

Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite dance.  I am really enjoying the quick step lately!

Extra entries for: 
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Barney on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday May 5th at 8pm.

Thank you to Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment for my sample used in this review and for my winner's prize.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

33 comments:

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like ballroom dance :)

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like Barney on facebook

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tami Vollenweider said...

I like the Harlem Shuffle

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

Facebook Fan of Barney(Tami Simoneaux)

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Austin Baroudi said...

The chicken dance because it's the only one my daughter knows and she looks so cute doing it!
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked you on facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Following you on twitter @Austieb7
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked Barney on facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like the Cupid Shuffle.

Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook.

suziesweeps at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter. @SuzieBee20

suziesweeps at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like Barney on Facebook.

Annamarie Aquino said...

I liked MyOKCMommy on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/anna.m.magee?ref=tn_tnmn
nerdkink@gmail.com

Annamarie Aquino said...

And I'm following you on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/nerdkink
nerdkink@gamil.com

Unknown said...

I am not so good at dancing, i swear I have no rythym ( see i cant even spell it lol!) But my girls do and they will do anything. The hokey pokey is my youngest (2) favorite right now!

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook :)

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter too :)

Unknown said...

I like Barney on facebook :)

Unknown said...

I like the cotton eyed joe.

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like Barney on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Emily Reviews said...

I don't dance, haha. The closest I come is the hokey pokey or the YMCA, etc at weddings and such so I'll say the hokey pokey is my favorite dance. :-p

littleheathen9109 @ Yah00 d0t c0m

Emily Reviews said...

im a fb fan of barney as emily evert

littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Emily Reviews said...

im your twitter follower as @emilyreviewscom

littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Emily Reviews said...

im your facebook fan as emily evert

littleheathen9109 @ yahoo . com

eclairre said...

waltz eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com

PEMom said...

My favorite dance is the Hokey Pokey. :)

PEMom said...

I like you on facebook (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I like Barney on facebook. (K. Lundine)