World
Habitat Awareness Month is a worldwide
observance for the need to protect the habitat of all Earth’s creatures and to
make a conscious effort to preserve nature’s ecosystems, celebrating the spirit
of unity between people, animals and the natural environment. And, Earth Day is an annual day on which events
are held worldwide to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth's natural environment!
The Jim Henson Company, PBS KIDS,
Readers Digest Children’s Books and Dinosaur Train are jumping onboard to
celebrate Earth Month too! They have a brand new book out called Buddy and the Nature Trackers. It has more than 45 flaps to lift and a learning activity on each
spread combine to make this book both entertaining and educational! The
Nature Trackers are always on the lookout for interesting things to discover
all around them. Kids will enjoy the adventures of Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don
as they check out a cave filled with colorful gems, watch baby dinosaurs hatch
from eggs, and more. The activities throughout reinforce early learning
concepts like colors, action words, counting, matching, and opposites.
SRP $9.99, ages 2 and up. Available wherever books are sold.
My little boy loves flap up books and Dinosaur Train. This book was great for him and really for any preschool aged child. Each set of pages have a theme and your child basically lifts the flaps to find that theme. For example, one page tells a little story about caves and caverns and crystals. They ask you to find certain colors. As you and your little one flip over the flaps you find the colors and your child can tell you them. These themes make the book educational as well.
The Jim Henson Company and PBS KIDS are offering even more
ideas for learning about the nature around you with a brand new online game, Backyard
Theropods!
Learn all about today's dinosaurs - birds! Join Dr.
Scott and help place interesting birds in their appropriate habitat. Use a bird
caller to attract the bird, listen to the clue and then select where you think
it lives. You will learn what different birds sound like, look like, what they
are called, where they are likely to live, and about the ancestral connection
between birds and dinosaurs. Once you learn a little more about birds you can
get out in nature and look for birds in your own backyard!
Would you like to win a copy of Buddy and the Nature Trackers?
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite Dinosaur Train character.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Dinosaur Train on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow PBS Kids on facebook and leave a comments saying that you do.
Like Jim Hensen company on facebook and leave a comments saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday April 28h at 8pm.
Thank
you to Reader's Digest Children's Books for my sample used in this review. I was not
compensated in any other way. My opinions are my own and honest.


36 comments:
love buddy Rod Jackson
mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
fblikeu as Rod Jackson
mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
tw follow as mrsrodjac
Rod Jackson
mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
I like tiny
jessica.barnett@live.com
Liked you on facebook user name Jessica Libby
jessica.barnett@live.com
Following you on twitter user name Jessamama
jessica.barnett@live.com
liked dinosaur train on facebook user name Jessica Libby
jessica.barnett@live.com
liked pbs kids on facebook user name Jessica Libby
jessica.barnett@live.com
My daughter likes Tiny :)
jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like you on facebook - Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo
jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)coma
I like PBS Kids on facebook - Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo
jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)coma
I like Dinosaur train on facebook - Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo
jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)coma
I follow you on twitter - @JessamineDungo
jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)coma
My Nephew likes Tiny
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of Yours(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of Dinosaur Train(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of PBS Kids(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of Jim Hensen(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I like Buddy.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like you on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like Dinosaur Train on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
buddy is our fave
I like you on facebook
My favorite character is Buddy!
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook.
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter. @SuzieBee20
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
I like Dinosaur Train on Facebook.
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
I like PBS Kids on Facebook.
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
I like Jim Henson Company on Facebook. Your link said page not found. I like them at this page https://www.facebook.com/hensoncompany
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
Favorite Dinosaur Train character is Tiny.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like Dinosaur Train on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like PBS Kids on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like Jim Henson on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
Post a Comment