GoGo Blanket Review and Giveaway

I have had babies and children in car seats for nine years now.  As most of us know, the winter is especially hard with the heavy coats and the five point harnesses.  The summers also present a little bit of a problem with the car's air conditioning freezing the boys. 

  I am trying to keep my youngest in the five point as long as I can.  My husband disagrees, mainly because I haul my son out to the car and then make him take his coat off before buckling in.  I have explained to him that the carseat manufacturers say that we have to take the coat off for the seat to be at its safest.  My husband thinks our son is going to freeze back there and is trying to cover him up, but the blanket keeps sliding because obviously his hands are cold and he can't hold it.  So my husband and I have been arguing over switching him out to a booster.  Ta, da, I saw this new blanket for carseats called Go-Go Blanket


 A Go-Go Blanket is a cuddly, fleece blanket for infants and toddlers (up to size 5) designed to fit over the safety straps in a car seat or stroller.  Go-Go Blankets feature sleeves which keep the blankets in place while allowing your child freedom to use his or her hands while secured according to safety regulations.  These patented sleeves eliminate the need for snaps, Velcro, or any other fasteners.  Arms are free for pacifiers or toys.  No more bulky coats in the car!  No more blankets which either fall off your child or constrict your child when tucked around them tightly!   Your child’s hands are free, but he or she is still cozy, safe, and warm.  Best of all, the blankets are easy to remove when you reach your destination, so you no longer have to worry about waking your sleeping child.  You and your children will fall in love with the Go-Go Blanket!

This is definitely simple to use.  You just fasten your child in as usual, then slip the Go-Go blanket on like a painter's jacket.  Voila!  There are several different patterns to choose from including monkeys, cupcakes, Noah's Ark, which we have, and more!

He decided to put it on before we got in the car!
This is him wearing the Go-Go blanket in his five point harness car seat.

Go-Go Blanket would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader their own blanket.
Here's how to win-
Visit the site here, and tell me which pattern is your favorite.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Go-Go Blankets on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow Go-Go Blanket on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday May 5th at 8pm.


Thank you to Go-Go Blankets for my sample used in this review and for my winner's prize.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

53 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Moosey Moose :)

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter - @JessamineDungo

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

I like the Moosey Moose one!
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked you on facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Following you on twitter @Austieb7
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked Go-Go Blankets on facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Anne N. said...

I like the sheep pattern
calgrl76 at hotmail

Anne N. said...

I liked you on facebook
calgrl76 at hotmail

Anne N. said...

following you on twitter, ca4muse
calgrl76 at hotmail

Anne N. said...

Following Go-Go Blanket on twitter, ca4muse

Dana West Young said...

I like the Noah's Ark.

Dana West Young said...

I like you on Fb
Dana West Young

Dana West Young said...

I follow you via Twitter
@SETexasMama

Dana West Young said...

I like go go blankets on fb
Dana West Young

Dana West Young said...

I follow go go blankets via Twitter
@SETexasMama

Regina D said...

i like the moose and cupcake one

Regina D said...


Like me on facebook

Regina D said...

follow me on twitter

Regina D said...

Like Go-Go Blankets on facebook

Kirby Mom said...

I like the monkeys
Kirbymom2@yahoo.com

Kirby Mom said...

Love you on FB
kirbymom2@yahoo.com

Kirby Mom said...

Like GO GO blankets on FB
kirbymom2@yahoo.com

LauraJJ said...

Oh I love the Noah's Ark! So cute!
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I like you on facebook
Laura Jacobson
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I follow you on twitter
ilovemybeagle2
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I Like Go-Go Blankets on facebook
Laura Jacobson
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I follow Go-Go Blanket on twitter
ilovemybeagle2
landfjacobson @ charter.net

Unknown said...

I like the sweet dreams pattern :)

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook :)

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter also :)

Unknown said...

i like gogo blanket on facebook (michelle koerner)

this is such a cute idea!

Unknown said...

I follow gogo blanket on twitter also :)

Jill D said...

I like Monkey Business the best! Such cute patterns!

Diana said...

I like the cupcake one
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

lisa said...

I Like the White one with the Black paw prints all over it!
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I Like YOU on FB
lisa jorgenson kay
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I follow you on twitter
@springfling60
lmkay630@gmail.com

Holly S. said...

The Makin' Tracks paw prints is my favorite!
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I like you on Facebook as Holly Storm-Burge
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Jbraswell10 said...

I like Noah's Ark.

Jbraswell10 said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Jbraswell10 said...

I follow GoGo Blankets on Twitter.

Jbraswell10 said...

I like GoGo Blankets on Facebook.

Janet W. said...

My favorite pattern is the Noah's Ark.

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like you on facebook - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on twitter @jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like go go blanket on facebook - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

PEMom said...

My fav is the dog paws but the Lamby-kins is a close second

PEMom said...

I like you on facebook. (K. Lundine)

Dawn said...

I like the cupcake pattern or the lambs.

Dawn said...

I liked gogo blankwt on facebook.Dawn Monroe