Milk Unleashed-Fun Shelf Stable Milk-Who Knew?


Shelf-safe milk is achieved using Grade A fluid milk which requires no refrigeration until the package is opened, thanks to ultra-pasteurization.  Ultra-pasteurization pasteurizes the milk at an ultra high temperature where it eliminates the bacteria and it is then packaged into special Tetra-Pak cartons sealing out light, air and any potentially harmful contaminants. All the wholesome goodness of milk is preserved.  This same process is used in juice boxes, wine, soups, and broths.  Now your kids can get the vitamins and nutrients of milk anytime, anywhere.



The idea of shelf stable milk is awesome to me.  I like to keep a few white containers hid back in case we run out of milk.  They are perfect to grab out of the pantry for a quick morning milk rescue.  I also think the are pretty good to put in your purse(carefully) to help soothe that hungry and thirsty little kid while your shopping.  While there are plenty of uses for this milk, those are my two favorite.
There are several different kinds available including, regular, chocolate, strawberry and organic varieties and brands.

Hershey's
Oh, how I do love my chocolate milk!  I thought this version from Hershey's was awesome.  I even have considered keeping one of these in my purse for myself!!
Wow Cow Cereal Milk

This milk is interesting because it is like drinking the milk that is leftover after you finish your cereal!  We tried the fruity truity version and really did taste like "cereal" milk.

Horizon Organic
These come in lowfat chocolate, lowfat vanilla, lowfat plain, and lowfat vanilla. 

Thank you to Milk Unleashed for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: