Pampers Twitter and Pinterest Parties, Plus Pampers Diaper Prize Pack Giveaway


Whether its evening story time, a sing-song lullaby or cuddling close to mommy or daddy, your baby’s sweet sleep time rituals are enhanced when they stay dry overnight in Pampers Baby Dry diapers. 
 
To get the celebration started Pampers is inviting you to a Twitter Party today at 2pm EST
  To Join:  Simply log on to Twitter beginning at 2:00pm EST and join in the conversation by tweeting @Pampers and using the #PampersBabyDry hashtag. The party will last one hour.  Parents have the unique opportunity to share (and learn!) tried n' true baby sleep time rituals and solutions with other parents, as well as submit photos of their little ones enjoying a dry night's sleep in Pampers.

       Win Big:  At random, participants will be selected by our host experts to win a special "Sweet Sleep Time" prize pack containing items that are ideal for an uninterrupted night of rest, including Pampers Baby Dry diapers, which help keep baby dry with 12 hours of overnight protection.

In addition, Pampers is also inviting parents to join their Pinterest giveaway promotion between April 10th and April 24th.

  To Join: Simply log on to facebook.com/shespeaksup, enter your contact information and click “submit & pin” to share the special "Sweet Sleep Time" giveaway image. Doing so will automatically enter you for a chance to win a year supply of Pampers Baby Dry diapers, plus a gift card which can be used toward creating your baby's dream nursery.

 Feel free to also pin images that best represent your favorite sleep time solutions, rituals and products – including Pampers Baby Dry diapers – with the hashtag #PampersBabyDry

You can also get a coupon for $1.50 off a pack of Pampers diapers by going here.

Pampers would like to give one lucky myokcmommy reader a Pampers prize pack valued at over $100.  It includes diapers, wipes and some other items you will need for your little one.
Here's how to win-
Tell me what time you would like your little one to fall asleep for the night.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Pampers on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday April 28th at 8pm.



Thank you to Pampers for my samples used in this review and for my winner's prize.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

135 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like my kids to go to sleep at 7 and for the most part, they do. I don't know how I got so lucky?!

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook
Dominique Clouteir

Unknown said...

i like pampers on facebook

Unknown said...

i follow you on twitter@dominiqueclouti

June L said...

Most of my friends like their babies/children asleep between 8pm-10pm.

junerlisle at gmail dot com

June L said...

I Like you on Facebook as June Lisle.

junerlisle at gmail dot com

June L said...

I Like Pampers on Facebook as June Lisle.

junerlisle at gmail dot com

Austin Baroudi said...

We like our daughter in bed by 8.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked you on Facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Following you on Twitter @Austieb7
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked Pampers on Facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like my kids to be in bed between 8 to 9
marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Like you on facebook as Merry Sunshine
marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Like Pampers on facebook as Merry Sunshine
marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

My granddaughter wants to go to sleep around midnight, and I wish that we could get her to sleep around 9, but we keep trying. Arthur Caudill highwayman99c@aol.com

Unknown said...

Liking you on Facebook - Arthur Caudill - highwayman99c@aol.com

Unknown said...

Liking pampers on Facebook - Arthur Caudill - highwayman99c@aol.com

Unknown said...

Following on Twitter @maybedonnie2 - highwayman99c@aol.com

MamaStace said...

It would be nice if he'd fall asleep by 8pm

Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

MamaStace said...

Like you on FB - Stacey Bic.

Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

MamaStace said...

following you via twitter - @momof2boysz

Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

MamaStace said...

Like Pampers on FB - Stacey Bic.

Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

between 930 and 1030

Jbraswell10 said...

My kids go to bed around 10 or 10:30. That works well for us./-:

aharvey91 said...

I wish my son would go to sleep at 9, he is very energetic and wakes up at 630 and goes to sleep around 11 with no nap in between...with another baby on the way I'm starting to think I'm never going to be able to sleep again :S

Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Like you on Facebook

Alex Harvey
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Like pampers on Facebook

Alex Harvey
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Following you on twitter

@aharvey_91
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

Regina D said...

8 is nice

Regina D said...

fb fan

Regina D said...

twitter follower

Regina D said...

pampers fb fan

christinayanggg said...

I'd love for them to sleep at around 7, 730ish. (:

christinayanggg said...

I like you on Facebook as Christina Yang

christinayanggg said...

I liked Papmers on Facebook as Christina Yang

Teresa Thompson said...

8pm would be perfect.
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Like pampers on fb-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

TheKidsDidIt said...

My kids are in bed between 7-8

TheKidsDidIt said...

facebook fan-amanda j h

TheKidsDidIt said...

Pampers fb fan

TheKidsDidIt said...

Twitter follower-the2kidsdidit

latanya t said...

8 pm

latanya t said...

I like Pampers on facebook

Ashley Morrissey said...

9 or 10 would be fine!

-Ashley Marie Morrissey
ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ashley Morrissey said...

Liked you on FB!

Ashley Morrissey said...

Following you on Twitter @ashmo90

Ashley Morrissey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Morrissey said...

Liked Pampers on FB!

-Ashley Marie Morrissey
ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nina H said...

Would love it if my kids were in bed by 8

Nina H said...

Like pampers on fb (Nina Hi)
hungrymonkey09 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I would like them to be in bed by 9 but I have a hard time settling them down. They talk and talk once I put them in bed. :)

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter - @JessamineDungo

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like Pampers on facebook - Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cinderella10383 said...

I love that my son goes to bed at 8, I wish he'd sleep more soundly, he seems to want to play a little then he tosses because of the toys. He has been scheduled since he was 3 months old.

Jamie Brigham
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Facebook Fan of Yours

Jamie Brigham *FB Name*
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Jamie Brigham
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Twitter follower of Yours-
@cinderella10383

Jamie Brigham
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Facebook Fan of Pampers.

Jamie Brigham *FB Name*
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Unknown said...

8 bedtime Is a good time for us

jessica.barnett@live.com

Unknown said...

Liked you on facebook user name Jessica Marie

jessica.barnett@live.com

Unknown said...

following you on twitter user name Jessamama

jessica.barnett@live.com

Unknown said...

liked pampers on facebook user name Jessica Marie

jessica.barnett@live.com

Jennie said...

I'd like my son to go to bed at around 8... jenpsht at gmail dot com

Jennie said...

I like pampers on facebook Jennie Sanderson

Jennie said...

I like OKC Mommy on facebook jennie sanderson

Jennie said...

I follow @MyOKCMommy on twitter as @jenpsht

Angela Saver said...

8 pm

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Allen Family said...

I like you on facebook.
lizzy allen
lizzyallen123@gmail(dot)com

Allen Family said...

I follow you on twitter.
lizzyallen123@gmail(dot)com

Allen Family said...

8pm
lizzyallen123@gmail(dot)com

Ashley Morrissey said...

I'd like 9 or 10!

-Ashley Marie Morrissey
ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ashley Morrissey said...

Liked you on FB

-Ashley Marie Morrissey
ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ashley Morrissey said...

Following you on Twitter @ashmo90

-Ashley Marie Morrissey
ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ashley Morrissey said...

Liked Pampers on FB

-Ashley Marie Morrissey
ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

Brittany Whitley said...

I think 8:30 is a great time!

Brittany Whitley
prettykittybaby@hellokitty.com

Brittany Whitley said...

I like you on Facebook.

Brittany Whitley
prettykittybaby@hellokitty.com

Brittany Whitley said...

I follow you on Twitter.
@BritWhitless

Brittany Whitley
prettykittybaby@hellokitty.com

Brittany Whitley said...

I am a fan of Pampers on Facebook.

Brittany Whitley
prettykittybaby@hellokitty.com

Anne N. said...

I like 8pm.
calgrl76 at hot mail

Anne N. said...

I liked you on facebook
calgrl76 at hot mail

Anne N. said...

following you on twitter, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

I liked pampers on facebook
calgrl76 at hot mail

Molly said...

I would love for my son to fall asleep at around 9:00, but my son fights going to sleep...so sometimes it's a battle...lots of rocking. :) Molly Bussler meoleme@yahoo.com

Molly said...

Following you on Twitter @mollydoo2 - Molly - meoleme@yahoo.com

Molly said...

Like you on FB - Molly Ann Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

Molly said...

Like Pampers on FB - Molly Ann Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

Dana West Young said...

I am lucky I guess. My kiddos are all snoozing by 8pm every night!

Dana West Young said...

I like you on FB
Dana West Young

Dana West Young said...

I follow via Twitter
@SETexasMama

Dana West Young said...

I like pampers on fb
Dana West Young

Dawn said...

I like the little kids to be in bed ny 9:30. The older kids a little later.

Dawn said...

I liked pampers on facebook. Dawn Monroe

Dawn said...

I liked pampers on facebook. Dawn Monroe

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

8pm is our optimal bed time for the kids, except in summer when it is light out so long and there is no school. :)

THanks for the chance to win!

Heather said...

My kids go to bed at 9 when my husband leaves for work, to hard to get them to bed when he is home :) heath.breyer@gmail.com

Heather said...

I like you on fb via www.facebook.com/shortheath
heath.breyer@gmail.com

Heather said...

I follow you on twitter via @h_n_b_breyer
heath.breyer@gmail.com

Heather said...

I like pampers on fb via www.facebook.com/shortheath
heath.breyer@gmail.com

Holly S. said...

8:00 seems reasonable to me. 9:00 seems more reasonable to them ;)
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I like you on FB as Holly Storm-Burge
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I follow you on Twitter as @HollyStormEtsy
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

shirley said...

Would love to have the kids asleep by 8:30.

shirley said...

Like you on FB-Shirley emitt

shirley said...

Follow you on twitter-@countrynest411

shirley said...

Like Pampers on FB-Shirley e

Nancy said...

8 PM is a good bedtime.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like you on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like Pampers on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

vivaciousgold said...

8 is fine

Yes.4eva.r@gmail.com

vivaciousgold said...

I like you on twitter @vivaciousgold

vivaciousgold said...

I like you on facebook

vivaciousgold said...

I like pampers on facebook

cw said...

7 pm....to have some me time before I crash

eclairre said...

Maybe like 8pm eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com

kemberley crosswhite said...

My son is 17 months and he goes to bed between 8:30-9:00pm.
Senior06chs@AOL.com

Kemberley Crosswhite said...

I like you on fb
Senior06chs@AOL.com

kemberley crosswhite said...

I follow on Twitter @senior06chs
Senior06chs@AOL.com

kemberley crosswhite said...

I like Pampers on fb
Senior06chs@AOL.com

Unknown said...

My little man goes to sleep about 9 pm. It works well for us.

suziesweeps at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook.

suziesweeps at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter. @SuzieBee20

suziesweeps at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I like Pampers on Facebook.

suziesweeps at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

All my kids are grown...i'm trying to win this for my niece...i'd like her to go to sleep by 8pm:)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

Like u on fb (i'm anne dall on fb)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

Follow u on Twitter (i'm wowtotweet)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

Like Pampers on fb (i'm anne dall on fb)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Darlene said...

I would like my granddaughter to go to sleep at 8pm and sleep all night, but she is up about every 2 hrs.

Darlene said...


I like you on facebook

Darlene said...


I follow you on twitter

Darlene said...

I like pampers on facebook

Melanie said...

8 o'clock would be perfect!
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Like you on facebook-melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Like Pampers on FB- melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

Well, my baby boy goes to sleep around 830 which is around the same time that my daughters will go to sleep so it works out! That is the time that I would like for him to go to sleep.
sexyhots29@yahoo.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

Like you on facebook
sexyhots29@yahoo.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

Like pampers on facebook
sexyhots29@yahoo.com