Xlear's New Sinus Care Line Review



Have you ever heard of Xlitol.  What is it?
First of all, Xlitol is the main ingredient in Xlear.  It is a substance naturally found in some fruits and vegetable and even produced in small amounts in our own bodies.  It is as sweet as sugar, but with 40% less calories.  It has a low glycemic index and little effect on blood sugar levels.  Xlitol is found in gum, and candy and is used as a sugar substitute.  It is also found in nasal sprays.
Xylitol is recommended by dentist, medical doctors, periodontics, pediatricians, and many health organizations and health professionals worldwide as a sweetener for anyone concerned with dental health, upper respiratory health, and sugar consumption in general.
I have used Xlear's Kid's nasal spray before and really was impressed by it.  The whole family has sinus issues and allergy troubles.  What I think that many of us notice with nasal sprays is the running of the spray down the throat.  If this happens with Xlear it is not a nasty taste, but a sweet taste.  The kids didn't mind at all.  So when I was asked to try out something from Xlear's sinus line, I was ready!  Well, my sinus' are ready, I should say......



  I tried out the  Xlear Sinus Care Rinse
The Xlear Sinus Care Rinse contains a uniquely designed squeeze bottle that can be used for positive pressure rinsing of the nasal passages. The Sinus Care Rinse Solution included in the package combines the traditional nasal sinus cleaners of sea salt and sodium bicarbonate with the added benefits of xylitol. Using this solution with the “positive pressure” bottle is the most effective way to clean, soothe and moisturize your sinuses. Keeping your sinuses clear of airborne contaminants and other irritants helps improve air flow and maintain overall respiratory health. With just a squeeze of Xlear’s uniquely designed bottle, the Sinus Care Rinse Solution reaches deep into your sinuses for maximum relief of nasal irritation due to seasonal sinus issues, exposure to airborne contaminants, and nasal passageway or sinus irritation and dryness.

 Xlear Sinus Care Rinse Sinus Care System Kit includes:

1 - Sinus Rinse Bottle (holds 10 fl. oz)

6 - Packets of Xlear Sinus Care Solution (NetiXlear)

1 - Free Xlear Sinus Spray Sample

So, I washed the bottle, mixed up the solution and had my head tilted forward.  I was ready to try this rinse out.  I did several rounds.  I want to make mention that with this rinse, it just flows up the nose and bit then out.  After a few squirts, my nose felt like I needed to blow itThe instructions said to gently blow my nose to clean out the nostrils, so I did.  My nose felt a lot better after this rinse.  My nose is very clear.  I will be using this again in the morning to start the day off with a clear nose!!!

  As with any over-the-counter remedies, if symptoms still persist or you have chronic sinus, ear, nose, or throat conditions, consult your doctor or health care provider.



Thank you to Xlear for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest. 


Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: