Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® Launches Smile for Picture Day™ Plus Giveaway


Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® has launched Smile for Picture Day™ – a new back-to-school campaign that will leverage the time-honored tradition of school picture day as an opportunity to promote healthy habits among children in need.

About Smile for Picture Day™
Picture day is an iconic tradition that marks a new year of learning and special milestones. That moment should be captured with a healthy smile.
In partnership with Teach for America, a national non-profit dedicated to making a difference in high-need urban and rural school communities, Smile for Picture Day™ will help create more healthy smiles by reaching elementary schools throughout the U.S. with Colgate’s award-winning oral health cirriculcum.
·         More than 2,000 Teach for America educators from across the country will receive Smile for Picture Day™ education materials, designed for Kindergarten - grade 3 classrooms, to help promote healthy brushing routines.
·         Colgate’s fleet of mobile dental vans will travel to more than 150 elementary schools in September and October 2013 to provide free dental screenings on site.

Did you know?
·         More than 51 million U.S. school hours are lost each year because of dental related illness.
·         Tooth decay is the most common chronic childhood
disease among 5 to 17 year olds, more common than
asthma or hay fever.
·         Untreated tooth decay causes pain and infections,
affecting a child’s ability to eat, speak, learn and play.
·         Poor oral health at an early age can impact school
performance, social skills and self-esteem.
To champion Smile for Picture Day™ at home with your child or at your local school, please visit www.ColgateBSBF.com to download and share Colgate’s free oral health education materials, videos and more.

Colgate would like to give one lucky MyOKCMommy reader a Colgate prize pack.

Here's how to win-
Tell me if you get your kids to brush every day. 
Extra entries for: 

Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.

Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Colgate on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email. 

  Contest will end on Sunday November 3rd at 8pm.


Thank you to Entertainment One Ltd. for my review copy and my winner's prize.  My opinions are my own and honest.
  
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

71 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of us brush as least twice a day, and floss too. catoluck at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

I Like Colgate on Facebook. catoluck at icloud dot com

Tami Vollenweider said...

When my Son was little I did make sure he brushed every day!

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

Facebook Fan of Colgate(Tami Simoneaux)

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Rebecca Williams said...

Yes both of my daughters brush their teeth every day! Both my kids like mouthwash so if they brush without me having to tell them they get to use the mouthwash

Rebecca Williams said...

I like myokcmommy on FB
Rebeccaw2005
Rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

Rebecca Williams said...

I follow myokcmommy on twitter
Rebeccaw2005gm
Rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

kdrae said...

Twice a day! Everyday!

kdrae said...

Like you on Facebook!
Katie Bellamy

kdrae said...

Twitter Follower!
@kdrabellamy

kdrae said...

Like Colgate on Facebook!
Katie bellamy

Amberpebs said...

Oh yes! My son and my granddaughter brush everyday at least twice! We have to play a game sometimes to get the job done but they do brush! ;)
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow you on twitter as amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I like you on facebook as Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I like Colgate on Facebook as Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com

lisa said...

Oh YES!
before school and before Bed!
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I "LIKE" you on FB
lisa jorgenson kay
lmkay630@gmail.com

kim burnett said...

yes they brush twice a day!

Regina D said...

like colgate

Regina D said...

fb fan

Regina D said...

twitter follower

Anonymous said...

My child brushes every day!
madelinebrubaker {at} gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I like Colgate on Facebook (FB name: Madeline Brubaker).

Anonymous said...

I "like" your Facebook page (FB name: Madeline Brubaker).

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

AMY said...

It's a fight, but yes. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Angela Saver said...

W all brush twice a day in our household



andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

follow u on fb as angela saver


andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

once a day, sometimes twice

Anonymous said...

i like okcmommy on facebook

Anonymous said...

i follow on twitter

Jennie said...

My daughter is only one, and we're still working on it. She does like to chew on the toothbrush though.

LMSunshine33ATgmailDOTcom

Jennie said...

Like you on fb.

Jennie said...

twitter follow @biddyboonies

Jennie said...

liked colgate on fb

Anonymous said...

Liked on facebook as Dawn Monroe
dawnmonroe83@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Twitter following as @dawnmonroe83
dawnmonroe83@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Melissa B. said...

Having Sonicare toothbrushes makes it easier to get my girls to brush.

Unknown said...

My kids brush several times a day, and floss in between meals! They also use tongue scrapers and mouthwash before bedtime.

Unknown said...

yep we brush daily roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

fblikeu as debbie jackson roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

tw follow u as mrsrodjac2 roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

fblike colgate as debbie jackson roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Mandy said...

Oh yes they definitely brush everyday!
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I like you on FB
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Jbraswell10 said...

Yes, my kids brush every day (twice).

Jbraswell10 said...

I like you on Facebook.

Jbraswell10 said...

I follow you on Twitter.

wen budro said...

Yes- absolutely....at least once a day is mandatory for everyone....no excuses.

wen budro said...

I follow Colgate on facebook.

wen budro said...

I follow my okc mommy on facebook.

lilyk said...

yes

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Colgate on Facebook under the username likwan.

Jessica said...

My kids brush daily :) jesseric777@gmail.com

Jessica said...

I like you on facebook jesseric777@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My son brushes everyday. I even recently found a chewing gum that is for when you can't brush your teeth.

Unknown said...

I liked you on facebook. Danielle Jones

Hollowsins said...

My kids brush before school and before bed

Hollowsins said...

I like you on facebook
amanda hardesty

Hollowsins said...

I follow you on twitter
hollowsins

marcia goss said...

We all brush twice a day!
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I like you on Facebook. (Marcia Goss)
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I like Colgate on FB. (Marcia Goss)
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow you on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com