Shrek The Musical Arrives on Deluxe Edition Blu-ray™ and DVD Today-Plus Giveaway (5 Winners)






Shrek The Musical tells the story of a swamp-dwelling ogre who goes on a life-changing adventure to reclaim the deed to his land. Joined by a wise-cracking donkey, this unlikely hero fights a fearsome dragon, rescues a feisty princess and learns that real friendship and true love aren’t only found in fairy tales.

The musical is based on the story and characters from William Steig's book Shrek!, as well as the DreamWorks Animation film and features a book and lyrics by Pulitzer Prize® winner, David Lindsay-Abaire, music by Olivier Award-winner Jeanine Tesori, and is directed by Tony Award® nominee Jason Moore. Shrek The Musical is produced by DreamWorks Theatricals and Neal Street Productions, Ltd.
 The greatest fairy tale never told comes to life as never before in DreamWorks’ Shrek The Musical, the highly acclaimed Broadway production based on the smash-hit movie. Called a “triumph of comic imagination” (Elysa Gardner, USA Today) that “never stints on spectacle or laughs” (David Rooney, Variety), Shrek The Musical received eight 2009 Tony Award® nominations including Best Musical, winning Best Costume Design of a Musical (Tim Hatley) and received a Grammy Award® nomination for Best Musical Show Album.

Featuring a fantastic score of 17 all-new songs, Shrek The Musical was filmed on stage to capture the magic of a Broadway performance and stars an amazing celebrated cast including Brian d’Arcy James (Shrek), Sutton Foster (Fiona), Daniel Breaker (Donkey), Christopher Sieber (Lord Farquaad), and John Tartaglia (Pinocchio). The film was shot live on Broadway with 10 cameras and directed by Michael Warren.
  
Blu-ray Exclusive Features:
·         From Swamp To Stage: The Making of Shrek the Musical—Follow the cast and crew of Shrek the Musical as they take you behind the scenes and show you what it really takes to make a Broadway show come to life!

Additional Features:

·         Shrek The Musical Songbook  with Sing-Along—Kids and adults alike can pick their favorite song and sing along, as seven songs from the musical will have their lyrics appear on the bottom of the screen as you watch the actual musical performance on screen.  You can play all of the tunes uninterrupted or choose to randomize the musical experience with the “shuffle mode.”   

Disc 2 (DVD):
Feature film in standard definition

Additional features:
·         Shrek The Musical Songbook  with Sing-Along
  
About DreamWorks Animation
DreamWorks Animation creates high-quality entertainment, including CG animated feature films, television specials and series and live entertainment properties, meant for audiences around the world. The Company has world-class creative talent, a strong and experienced management team and advanced filmmaking technology and techniques. DreamWorks Animation has been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by FORTUNE® Magazine for five consecutive years. In 2013, DreamWorks Animation ranks #12 on the list.  All of DreamWorks Animation’s feature films are produced in 3D. The Company has theatrically released a total of 28 animated feature films, including the franchise properties of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, Puss In Boots, The Croods and Turbo.

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is the industry leading worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox produced, acquired and third party partner film and television programing. Each year TCFHE expands its award-winning global product portfolio with the introduction of new entertainment content through established and emerging formats including DVD, Blu-ray™ and Digital HD™. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.

DreamWorks Animation and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment would like to give five lucky myokcmommy reader's a copy of this DVD.

Want to win? 
Here's how:
Tell me your favorite Shek character from any of  the movies.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Contest will end on Sunday November 3rd at 8pm cst.
*I will be receiving a copy of this DVD.  Any opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

82 comments:

Tami Vollenweider said...

My favorite character is Princess Fiona

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like Fiona

Unknown said...

I like on Facebook



traytray2313@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter


@tattooprincess3

laurie nykaza said...

Princess Fiona my daughter loves her

laurie nykaza said...

follow on Facebook

laurie nykaza said...

I follow on twitter

Sandy Adams said...

My favorite is Donkey.

Amberpebs said...

We love Princess Fiona, the granddaughter and myself...
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I like you on facebook as Ashley Kirkland
ambepebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow you Twitter as amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Daniel M said...

shrek is the fav character - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

janetfaye said...

Shrek is my favorite character.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

skyrobinson said...

Princess Fiona is my favorite

skyrobinson@yahoo.com

skyrobinson said...

OKC Mommy fb like as Yolanda

skyrobinson@yahoo.com

skyrobinson said...

twitter follower as mrsskyrob

skyrobinson@yahoo.com

pineda0321 said...

My favorite character is Donkey.

Facebook fan j_pineda05@yahoo.com
Twitter follower pineda0321

Madonna said...

I like Shrek but my daughter loves Puss n Boots

Madonna said...

following on facebook as Madonna Dolin

Madonna said...

following on twitter @avrilsgranny

lisa said...

We like Princess Fiona!
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I "LIKE" you on FB
lisa jorgenson kay
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I follow you on twitter
@springfling60
lmkay630@gmail.com

AMY said...

Shrek is my favorite character. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

kim burnett said...

shrek is the fave character

Regina D said...

we love donkey

Regina D said...

fb fan

Regina D said...

twitter follower

aaltw_515 said...

donkey is our favorite
amy Williams
sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I like you on facebook as amy Williams
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

I follow you twitter as @amyabram1
amy Williams
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

Angela Saver said...

princess Fiona


andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

like u on fb as angela saver

pmj said...

Donkey
pjames330 at aol dot com

MaryAnn said...

My favorite is Donkey

MaryAnn said...

Liked on facebook

Unknown said...

My favorite Shrek character is Puss! I love his humor and his pirate getup! lol

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Becky VanGinkel :)

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as @bearyfunscrap

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I liked you on face book (Danielle Jones)

Unknown said...

My favorite character would be princess fiona

Cinderella10383 said...

I love the Babies that Shrek and Fiona have and I love Donkey too.

Jamie Brigham
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Facebook Fan of Yours-

Jamie Brigham *FB Name*
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Twitter Follower of Yours- @cinderella10383

Jamie Brigham
PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

msmissy02 said...

My favorite character is Shrek. Thanks for the giveaway! msmissy02@gmail.com

msmissy02 said...

I follow you on Twitter. @DamianMom
msmissy02@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Favorite character is Shrek.

Anonymous said...

Facebook fan.

Anonymous said...

Our favorite is Donkey. Great choice with using Eddie Murphys voice.
dawnmonroe83@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow on twitter as @dawnmonroe83
dawnmonroe83@gmail.com

JESSICA MCFARLIN said...

ITS GOTTA BE SHREK!! LIKE YOU ON FB!! MUITINGTING

Diana said...

I've always liked Donkey
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Melissa B. said...

The Gingerbread Man is my favorite character.

Nancy said...

I like the character of Shrek.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Unknown said...

love princess fiona roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

fblikeu as debbie jackson roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

tw follow as mrsrodjac2 roddjackson at hotmail dot com

Mandy said...

Donkey!
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I like you on FB
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

wen budro said...

Donkey has always been my fave character.

wen budro said...

I follow on facebook.

Savannah said...

Our favorite is Shrek and Donkey comes in a very close 2nd :)
savannahm1987@gmail.com

Savannah said...

I'm already a fan on facebook
FB name: Savannah Miller

Savannah said...

I'm also already a twitter fan @savannahm1987

Thank you for the chance 2 win :)

lilyk said...

I love Princess Fiona!

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

kathy dalton said...

i love puss in boots

kathy dalton said...

i am a fan on facebook as kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

i am a twitter follower as @lilmonkey1959

Jessica said...

I follow on facebook

Jessica said...

Donkey is my favorite jesseric777@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My favorite shrek character is puss in boots.

mama2kaylabug at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am a facebook fan as Nicole Bates Edwards

mama2kaylabug at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter as @mama2kaylabug

mama2kaylabug at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I liked you on face book Danielle Jones

janetfaye said...

I like you on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye