Smart Ones Oatmeal Review and Giveaway


School is back in and I spend my mornings having to make sure that my kids have healthy breakfasts and snacks.  Sometimes I don't make time for me to have a healthy breakfast.  Smart Ones has introduced a new oatmeal line that I think will help me out.  They have three flavors:  Peaches and Cream(170 calories), Apples and Cinnamon (180 calories) and Maple and Brown Sugar(190 calories).  My favorite was the Maple and Brown Sugar.

They are very easy to make too.  You just take the plastic film off and microwave.  It took less than two minutes.

Smart Ones Oatmeal can be found in the freezer section of your favorite grocery store. 

Smart Ones would like to give one reader two coupons for free oatmeal.


Want to win? 


Here's how:




Tell me which flavor might be your favorite.




Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.

Like Eat Your Best on Facebook and leave a comments saying that you do.




Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.




  Contest will end on Sunday November 3rd at 8pm.







Thank you to  Smart Ones for my samples used in this review and  for my winner's prize.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

50 comments:

Maryann D. said...

Maple and Brown Sugar would be my favorite flavor.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Unknown said...

My favorite flavor I think would be the apples and cinnamon one. :)

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like Eat Your Best on facebook

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Maryann D. said...

I like you on facebook as Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

My favorite would be Peaches and Cream. catoluck at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

I Like MyOKCMommy on Facebook. catoluck at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

I Like Eat Your Best on Facebook. catoluck at icloud dot com

Maryann D. said...

I follow on twitter as @macdrap50
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Like Eat Your Best on Facebook as Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

laurie nykaza said...

apples and cinnamon yummy

Anonymous said...

I'd love the Maple and Brown Sugar!
madelinebrubaker {at} gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I "like" your Facebook page (FB name: Madeline Brubaker).

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

Anonymous said...

I like Eat Your Best on Facebook (FB name: Madeline Brubaker).

janetfaye said...

I would like Apples and Cinnamon.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

lisa said...

Maple and Brown Sugar
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I "LIKE" you on FB
lisa jorgenson kay
lmkay630@gmail.com

lisa said...

I Follow you on twitter
@springfling60
lmkay630@gmail.com

kim burnett said...

the apples and cinnamon

Anonymous said...

maple and brown sugar

Anonymous said...

i like you on facebook

Anonymous said...

i follow on twitter

Angela Saver said...

Maple & brown sugar


andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Saver said...

follow u on fb as angela saver


andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Melissa B. said...

Apples and Cinnamon would be my favorite.

Nancy said...

Maple and Brown Sugar Would be my favorite.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like Eat Your Best on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Unknown said...

mmm I would have to say maple and brown sugar (with a touch of honey added)

Mandy said...

Apple and cinnamon!
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I like you on FB
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

wen budro said...

I follow Eat Your Best on facebook.

wen budro said...

My fave flavor will def be the maple & brown sugar....yum.

wen budro said...

I follow you on facebook.

wen budro said...

I follow on twitter under @wendybudrow

lilyk said...

The Peaches and Cream flavor sounds very tasty!

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Eat Your Best on Facebook under the username likwan.

Unknown said...

I would like the maple and brown sugar

Unknown said...

I like you on face book Danielle Jones

Anonymous said...

Maple and Brown Sugar

Anonymous said...

Maple and Brown Sugar

Anonymous said...

I liked you on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter.

janetfaye said...

I like you on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye said...

I like Eat Your Best on FB - Janet Fri