Try New Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes-Plus Facebook Contest



Oh, boy do I love my Crock-pot.  I love the fact that I can throw everything in and then leave the house for the day!  My Crock-Pot gets used about once a week.  I was glad to try out the new line of seasonings from Crock-Pot.  They are all super simple to make.  The Beef Stroganoff was my favorite.  I just threw in 2 pounds of stew meat, mushrooms, and a chopped up onion.  Then I mixed a cup of water with the packet and mixed it in with the meat and onions.   I cooked it on low for about eight hours, then mixed in a cup of sour cream.  I boiled some egg noodles and when they were done, I stirred them in the Crock-Pot.  The directions say to serve the meat over noodles, but I don't think it stretches that far that way.                       The other mixes are just as easy to make just requiring you to put in meet and vegetables.  (The chili does require you to brown the meat first, but that is the only one.  I actually browned some meat for tacos the night before, and made up some extra, which was then already browned for me in the morning to start this chili.)



Don't forget to enter the Crock-Pot Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest.  The Grand Prize winner will win a year of free groceries worth $8,500, including a year’s supply of Crock-Pot® Seasoning Mixes. Also, he or she will be featured in product/brand marketing efforts.
Here are the details of the contest:      
         To enter the contest, go here. 
       Recipe submissions will be accepted thru Oct. 17th
         Ten semi-finalists announced on Oct. 24th. Public voting begins
      Voting ends on Nov. 14th
         Grand Prize winner announced on Nov. 21. Winner will be selected based on a few selection criteria including public voting.

Thank you to Crock-Pot and B&G Foods for samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: