Warner Brothers Halloween DVD Giveaway



What is the best part about Halloween?
The pumpkin carving? The costumes? The free candy? All are amazing, but whether you are the bunch that loves dressing up and scaring the neighbors or you plan to stay-in, Warner Bros. has a line-up of Spook-Tacular Movies to get you in the holiday spirit. From classics like It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown & Scooby-Doo The Goblin King to Adventure Time – Jake the Dad, you can count on a spook-tacular selection that the entire family can enjoy!
Before you and the kids take the neighborhood by storm, get in the mood by sharing some spooky stories! Download copies of the Spook-Tacular Story Time PDF, fire up the flashlights, and gather in a circle..... this Halloween it's STORY TIME! Perfect for kids ages 7 to 73!


 Warner Bros. would like to give one lucky myokcmommy reader a copy of one of the above Halloween movies.
Here's how to win-
Mandatory Entry:
Ttake the Which Spooky Family Are You? QUIZ and post your results
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest ends on Sunday Ocboer 20th at 8pm.

Each household is only eligible to win 1 WB Spook-Tacular Family Movie [CHOSEN AT RANDOM] via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
Thank you to Warner Bros. for my winner's prize.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

30 comments:

Julie T said...

Candy conquering cartel is our family. :)

Julie T said...

Liked on facebook

Ronald Oliver said...

I got: Your family is the...
SUPREMELY SPOOKY SUPER FAM!
You guys are so spooky and vampire-like that your blood type is “Yes, please!”


Ronald O.


oliverspendulum (at) yahoo (dot) com

Ronald Oliver said...

I like you on facebook. :)



Ronald Oliver

Ronald Oliver said...

I follow you on twitter.

@Haunted_Lair

d schmidt said...

My result was Paranormal Pumpkin Fam!

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

My result was Paranormal Pumpkin Fam!

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Like you on facebook as d schmidt
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Like you on facebook as d schmidt
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

Liz D said...

We are the Paranormal Pumpkin Fam!

adylin(dot)lyla(at)gmail(dot)com

Liz D said...

Liked you on facebook

adylin(dot)lyla(at)gmail(dot)com

janetfaye said...

My quiz result: Paranormal Pumpkin Fam!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

laurie nykaza said...

Liked on facebook

laurie nykaza said...

PARANORMAL PUMPKIN FAM!that's us

laurie nykaza said...

I follow you on Twitter

Maryann D. said...

My results were: SUPREMELY SPOOKY SUPER FAM!
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I like you on Facebook as Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I follow on twitter as @macdrap50
twinkle at optonline dot net

PEMom said...

we are a PARANORMAL PUMPKIN FAM!

PEMom said...

I like you on facebook. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

twitter follower @klundine

Tabathia B said...

the candy conquering cartel

tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

like on facebook: michelle barrett

tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

twitter follower; chelleb36

tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

lilyk said...

Paranormal Pumpkin Fam

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

Julie t said...

Follow on Twitter.

Amy W. said...

We are a Candy Conquering Cartel. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Amy W. said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net