Between in-laws and invites, parties and presents,
you’re probably very familiar with how stressful things can get around
the house during the holidays. Most families will be busy cooking and
eating a lot during the holidays and heartburn
is the last thing you want on the menu! Having TUMS® antacids on hand could be the perfect way to relieve heartburn fast, so you don’t have to miss a beat.
If you need a solution for your holiday heartburn you can head to your purse and go with a Tums from the classic roll of Tums. I actually have a bottle of 150 chewable tablets in my medicine cabinet, but of course I can't tote that around!
I recently, and by recently I mean last night after I ate pizza at 8pm, tried the two new varieties that Tums has out.
![]() |
| TUMS Freshers |
The Tums Freshers are the only TUMS product that relieves heartburn fast and freshens breath at the same time. These come in a 2 pack and each pack has 25 Tums in it. You can get spearmint or cool mint. I thought these did a good job with the heartburn and tasted just like a piece of candy!
![]() |
| TUMS Chewy Delights |
·
TUMS Chewy Delights offer the same great heartburn relief as other TUMS products, but in a delicious soft chew! Each chew is a little smaller than a piece of bubblegum. At first it almost feels like the same consistency of bubblegum, but then it starts breaking down kind of like gummy would. These Chewy Delights come in both very cherry, and smooth peppermint.
Even though I have no problem taking one of the traditional Tums, I did enjoy both of these new varieties that did not have the traditional "chalky" taste. It was a nice change for that awful heartburn!
·
Thank you to Tums for my samples used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.



0 comments:
Post a Comment