If you haven't heard of the Octonauts, here is a little information about the crew!
CAPTAIN BARNACLES BEAR
A
brave polar bear extraordinaire and the leader of the Octonauts crew. He's
always the first to rush in and help whenever there's a problem.
KWAZII KITTEN
A
daredevil orange kitten with a mysterious pirate past. He loves excitement and
travelling to exotic places.
PESO PENGUIN
PESO
PENGUIN is the medic for the team. He's an expert at bandaging and always
carries his medical kit with him in case of emergencies. He's not too fond of
scary things, but if a creature is hurt or in danger, he can be the bravest
Octonaut of all!
Together
with the rest of their crew, DASHI (SAUCI) DOG, SHELLINGTON SEA OTTER, TWEAK
BUNNY, PROFFESSOR INKLING OCTOPUS and TURNIP THE VEGIMAL, the Octonauts explore the world's oceans, rescue the creatures
who live there, and protect their habitats - above and below the waves!
In Here Come the Octonauts,
Captain Barnacles must figure out how to free an old friend who is trapped
beneath the ice; Kwazii tries to rescue a reef full of creatures before an
undersea storm strikes; and Peso must help a school of frightened fish who have
invaded the Octopod!
Based on the books of the same name by
Vicki Wong and Michael Murphy, who write under the name Meomi, Octonauts
is broadcast weekday mornings on Disney Channel’s Disney Junior block. The Octonauts
received a BAFTA nomination for Best Animated Preschool Show in 2011 and 2013;
and in October 2012 was nominated for an International EMMY Award.
This
was our first time watching the Octonauts. I didn't even know that it
was a book series! My son's favorite animal is a cat and a yellow cat
at that. So he had a great timing watching Kwazii the cat going on
adventures underwater. There are six episodes on this disc and we
watched all of them back to back!
Here Come the
Octonauts will be available January 7th. You can preorder your own copy on Amazon for $7.96.
NCircle Entertainment would like to give one lucky MyOKCMommy reader a copy of "Here Come the Octonauts."
Want to win?
Here's how:
Tell me which of the three characters above is the cutest.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like NCircle Entertainment on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Like the Octonauts on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday January 5th at 8pm.
Thank you to NCircle Entertainment
for my sample used in this review and for my winner's prize. I was
not compensated in any other way.




45 comments:
I think Peso Penguin is the cutest. Thank you for the giveaway!
Octonauts is a very cute show - I think that PESO PENGUIN is the cutest character.
I think KWAZII KITTEN is the cutest
like the penquin Rod Jackson mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
fblike uas Rod Jackson mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
fblike octonauts
Rod Jackson mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
fblike ncircle Rod Jackson mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com
Penguin is the cutest
Like ncircle on fb
Follow u on fb
Like octonauts on fb
PESO PENGUIN
dlatany at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
dlatany at gmail dot com
I Like NCircle Entertainment on facebook
dlatany at gmail dot com
I like Peso Penguin!
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of MyOKC Mommy(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of NCircle Entertainment(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilhynn59@yahoo.com
peso penguin is the cutest
jdymitc2@gmail.com
i liked you on fb
jdymitc2gmail.com
i follow you on twitter
jdymitc2@gmail.com
i like ncircle on fb
jdymitc2@gmail.com
i liked octonauts on fb
jdymitc2@gmail.com
The penguin.
Kwazii Kitten is the cutest.
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
We like the peso penguin,we live this show,natbelinsky@verizon.net
I like the penguin
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I like Peso Penguin
nlbourassa (at) gmail (dot) com
Like you on facebook
nlbourassa (at) gmail (dot) com
Follow you on twitter
@cloudlessme
nlbourassa (at) gmail (dot) com
I like Ncircle entertainment on facebook
nlbourassa (at) gmail (dot) com
PEso Penguin for sure eclairre at ymail dot com
I love peso penguin!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com
Peso the Penguin is my daughter's favorite
thransom@gmail.com
Like on Facebook
(THRansom)
thransom@gmail.com
Follow on Twitter
(@THRansom)
thransom@gmail.com
Like NCircle Entertainment on facebook
(THRansom)
thransom@gmail.com
My favorite is Peso Penguin.
marine.mom42@hotmail.com
Facebook follower-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com
NCircle facebook follower-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com
Peso is th cutest.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like you on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like NCircle on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like Octonauts on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Post a Comment