The holidays bring good cheer and merriment to all,
but they also bring a lot of high-calorie treats and stuffed bellies.
Popcorn is the perfect snack for today's health-conscious host.
As you know, JOLLY TIME Pop Corn
is a whole grain, gluten free snack made with non-GMO popcorn. Full of
antioxidants and dietary fiber, popcorn is a great go-to appetizer
between meals. JOLLY TIME provides the perfect healthy snack with its new Butter and Butter Light Microwave Pop Corn
made with the Smart Balance unique blend of oils, with zero grams
of trans fat naturally and absolutely no hydrogenated or partially
hydrogenated oils.
It is very cold here right now and what better way to stay in with the family than popping up some Jolly Time Popcorn and watching a great movie. We popped up a huge bowl and snuggled up on the bed and watched the Snowman and the Snowdog. We had a great evening and a great movie and snack. So pop pop up some magic this holiday season and try this family-fun holiday recipe: Sweet Heat Spiced Corn Crispettes
For more recipes and inspiration, check out JOLLY TIME Pop Corn on Pinterest here.
Jolly Time would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader a pack of 2 coupons to pick up some free popcorn.
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite popcorn.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Jolly Time on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday January 5th at 8pm.
Thank
you to Jolly Time for my sample used in this
review and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my
own and honest.
Jolly Time would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader a pack of 2 coupons to pick up some free popcorn.
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite popcorn.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Jolly Time on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday January 5th at 8pm.
Thank
you to Jolly Time for my sample used in this
review and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my
own and honest.

25 comments:
I love kettle corn
Fb fan Erinn Sluka
JT FB fan Erinn Sluka
Follow you twitter @3sonshavei
I love kettle corn debbie jackson
roddjackson at hotmail dot com
fblike u as debbie jackson
roddjackson at hotmail dot com
tw u as mrsrodjac2 debbie jackson
roddjackson at hotmail dot com
fblike jollytime as debbie jackson
roddjackson at hotmail dot com
My favorite is cheese popcorn. catoluck at icloud dot com
I Like MyOKCMommy on Facebook. catoluck at icloud dot com
I Like Jolly Time on Facebook. catoluck at icloud dot com
My fav popcorn is with lits of butter
Like okc mommy on fb
Follow okc
nmommy on twitter
Like jollytime on fb
I love caramel popcorn best
I like you on Facebook
amanda hardesty
I follow you on Twutter
hollowsins
I love extra buttery popcorn.
I like Caramel Corn
Like Jolly Time on facebook
I love kettle corn and jolly time the best.
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
I like good old buttered popcorn - yum!
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like you on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like Jolly Time on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
Post a Comment