American Dream Builders Premiers March 23rd-Plus $50 Lowes Gift Card Giveaway



The American Dream Home is something everyone fantasizes about. Whether it’s a new closet, a larger family room, or simply a place to put all your stuff, there’s always something we want to change about where we live!
What if you could make your home into your Dream Home?
AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS – a new show premiering on NBC March 23 at 8/7c – and Lowe’s want to make your dream a reality.
Hosted by famed interior designer and best-selling author, Nate Berkus, AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS follows the nation’s top 12 designers and home builders as they compete to be crowned the Ultimate Dream Builder and take home a $250,000 cash prize. It’s the home competition that will change everything!
From the producers of Survivor and The Bachelor, don’t miss AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS, Sundays at 8/7c, only on NBC.
You can enter for a chance to win $100,000 in products and services from Lowe’s and a consultation with the winner of American Dream Builders!


Enter for a chance to win your dream renovation at www.nbc.com/lowes.
And starting March 23rd you will have the opportunity to earn 5 bonus entries when you “Dream It Yourself”! Upload a photo and description of a home project you are working on and EARN 5 BONUS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES.
Finally, follow the show on Facebook and Twitter for a chance to win more prizes from American Dream Builders and Lowe’s!


  To help promote the new series I get to give one lucky myokcmommy reader a $50 Lowe's Gift Card.

Want to win?
Here's how:
Tell me what room in your house could use some remodeling.
Extra entries for: 
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Like American Dream Builders on  facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
 Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.  
  Follow American Dream Builders on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.   Contest will end on Sunday March 30th.


Each household is only eligible to win One (1) $50 Lowe's Gift Card via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

210 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 210   Newer›   Newest»
Elena said...

I would makeover my living room

elena150980@yahoo.com

Elena said...

I like you on Facebook as Elena Istomina

elena150980@yahoo.com

Elena said...

I like American Dream Builders on facebook as Elena Istomina

elena150980@yahoo.com

Elena said...

Follow you on Twitter @ElenaIstomina

elena150980@yahoo.com

Elena said...

Follow American Dream Builders on twitter @ElenaIstomina

elena150980@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a bigger kitchen with more cabinets. cheryl dot free at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

I Like MyOKCMommy on Facebook. cheryl dot free at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

I Like American Dream Builders on Facebook. cheryl dot free at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

Following @MyOKCMommy on Twitter {@CatOLuck}. cheryl dot free at icloud dot com

Anonymous said...

Following @NBCDreamBuilder on Twitter {@CatOLuck}. cheryl dot free at icloud dot com

Amy Orvin said...

I would makeover the kitchen.
2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

Liked you on Facebook as Amy Orvin
2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

Liked American Dream Builders on facebook as Amy Orvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

Following you on twitter as @amyorvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

Following American Dream Builders on twitter as @amyorvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

Out kitchen needs new cupboards, countertops and mahybe opened up to formal dining area

Sandra VanHoey said...

I like you on Facebook Sandra K VanHoey
sandravanhoey@yahoo.com

Sandra VanHoey said...

I Like American Dream Builders on facebook Sandra K VanHoey
sandravanhoey@yahoo.com

JC said...

I could use some help in kitchen remodeling.

JC said...

Like you on Facebook

JC said...

follow you on twitter@tcarolinep

Sandra VanHoey said...

I follow you on twitter @sandyv1955
sandravanhoey@yahoo.com

Sandra VanHoey said...

I Follow American Dream Builders on twitter @sandyv1955
sandravnanhoey@yahoo.com

Julie said...

My bathroom could use some remodeling.
luckyjd2k@gmail.com

Julie said...

I like you on facebook as Jay Dee.

Julie said...

I like American Dream Builders on facebook as Jay Dee.

Kelly Tillotson said...

kitchen!!! big time!
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i like you on facebook
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i like America Dream Builders on facebook
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

janetfaye said...

My dining room needs a makeover.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like you on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like American Dream Builders on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow @NBCDreamBuilder on Twitter - Janetfaye

Hollowsins said...

My kitchen still needs finished

Hollowsins said...

I like you on facebook
amanda hardesty
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

Hollowsins said...

I follow you on Twitter
hollowsins
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My dream makeover would include a basement, an enclosed porch and a craft room.
roddjackson at hotmail.com

Unknown said...

like u on fb as debbie jackson

Unknown said...

like them on fb

Unknown said...

follow u on tw as mrsrodjac2

Unknown said...

follow them on tw as mrsrodjac2
roddjackson at hotmail.com

latanya t said...

my kitchen

dlatany at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like you on facebook

latanya t said...

I follow you on twitter

sohamolina said...

My backyard could use a professional makeover.

sohamolina said...

I am sohamolina (Soha M) FB liker-

carlaboo11 said...

i want to work on my bathroom

carlaboo11 said...

i follow you on facebook

carlaboo11 said...

i follow you on twitter

Erin S said...

My kitchen needs help bad-more counter space!

Erin S said...

Follow you FB Erinn sluka

Erin S said...

Follow you twitter @3sonshavei

yo8798 said...

I would love to remodel the kitchen

yo8798 said...

like on fb

yo8798 said...

follow on twitter

Unknown said...

I would remodel my kitchen, because I love to cook for my family! So, that is where I spend the majority of my time! :)

Ronni Hodges
cheerleadermom4 @ aol.com

Unknown said...

I liked you on Facebook

cheerleadermom4 @ aol.com

Unknown said...

I liked American Dream Builders on Facebook.

cheerleadermom4 @ aol.com

Kristen said...

I'd love to redo our kitchen

Kristen said...

I follow ADB on Twitter
@rubylorikeet

Kristen said...

I follow My OKC Mommy on twitter
@rubylorikeet

Christy H said...

We will actually be making over our family room this summer!

Christy H said...

I follow My OKC Mommy on Facebook.

Christy H said...

I follow american dream builders on Facebook.

Christy H said...

I follow myokcmommy on twitter.

Christy H said...

I follow dream builders on twitter.

Unknown said...

My kitchen needs a major remodel. It is horrible!

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter, @taryn221

Unknown said...

I follow American Dream Builders on twitter as well

msmissy02 said...

Our family room could use some remodeling. We'd love to make it a cool place to hang out. Thanks for the giveaway!

msmissy02 said...

I follow OKC Mommy on Twitter.

msmissy02 said...

I like OKC Mommy on Facebook.

msmissy02 said...

I follow Dream Builders on Twitter. @DamianMom

1froglegs said...

Our kitchen is the only room in our home that hasn't been updated in the last 10 years. It needs new counters, cabinets and floors.

1froglegs said...

I Like you on facebook as David Lintz.

1froglegs said...

I Like American Dream Builders on facebook as David Lintz

1froglegs said...

I Follow you on twitter as @1froglegs

1froglegs said...

I Follow American Dream Builders on twitter as @1froglegs

Unknown said...

I "Like" MyOKCMommy on FB as terrystevens.

Unknown said...

I Like American Dream Builders on Facebook as terrystevens.

Unknown said...

I follow MyOKCMommy on twitter as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I follow NBCDreamBuilder on twitter as birdiebee52.

Anonymous said...

I would say our bathroom for sure!!

Anonymous said...

i follow okcmommy on fb!

Anonymous said...

I like american dream builders on fb!

Anonymous said...

i follow afb on twitter @mommykarma88

Anonymous said...

i follow okcmommy on twitter @mommykarma88

Lilith Katz said...

I would make over my kitchen

Bethany said...

My bedroom.

geckopickle(at)gmail(dot)com

Bethany said...

Liked on facebook.

Bethany said...

Liked American Dream Builders on facebook.

Unknown said...

I would makeover my kitchen.

Unknown said...

I Like Life American Dream Builders on Facebook. www.facebook.com/tlawoodall

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter. @tlawoodall

Unknown said...

I follow American Dream Builders on Twitter - @tlawoodall

Janet M. said...

I like myokcmommy on facebook.
jmohr(at)frontier(dot)com

Janet M. said...

I would make over my upstairs bathroom
jmohr(at)frontier(dot)com

pmj said...

My basement could use a facelift.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan of ADB
pjames330 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I need to redo my kitchen. :) I've always wanted the double door refrigerator with an ice maker. :)

jessamine _ marie _ tan _ ricafort at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I like your page on facebook.

jessamine _ marie _ tan _ ricafort at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter - @JessamineDungo

jessamine _ marie _ tan _ ricafort at yahoo dot com

samdaleo said...

I would love to build a fence in the backyard so my dog can safely play out there.

Samantha (samdaleo)
jamesmadison1974@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

My kitchen could use remodeling!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

like u on fb as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Follow u on twitter as @saverang

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

BethElderton said...

I would love to finish our basement into a nice living space.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I like Dream Builders on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as @mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow Dream Builders on twitter as @mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Julie said...

My bathroom needs to be remodeled.
luckyjd2k@gmail.com

Julie said...

I like you on facebook as Jay Dee.

Julie said...

I like American Dream Builders on facebook as Jay Dee.

Julie said...

I follow you on twitter @giveawaysetc

Nancy said...

I'd remodel our kitchen into a gourmet's delight!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like you on Facebook. Thanks for the giveaway.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I also like American Dream Builders on Facebook.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Jessica said...

I would make over my kitchen

jessica.barnett@live.com

Jessica said...

Liked you on facebook user name Jessica Libby

jessica.barnett@live.com

Jessica said...

liked american dream builders on facebook user name Jessica Libby

jessica.barnett@live.com

Jessica said...

following on twitter user name Jessamama

jessica.barnett@live.com

Jessica said...

following american dream builders on twitter user name Jessamama

jessica.barnett@live.com

Terri said...

My kitchen is in desperate need of a remodel!

Terri said...

I Like you on FB (Teresa Winsome)

Terri said...

I Like ADB on FB (Teresa Winsome)

Terri said...

I follow you on Twitter as @doilyart

Terri said...

I follow ADB on Twitter as @doilyart

Julie said...

I would love to remodel my kitchen It is stuck in the 60s and has terrible termite damage..

hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

Julie said...

Like you onFB
julie hebb

hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

John Joseph said...

The bathroom shower in masterbedroom could use a new look to the tile

John Joseph said...

I follow you on twitter @johnverse68

John Joseph said...

I like you on face book as John Joseph

John Joseph said...

I like American Dream Builders on face book as John Joseph

LauraJJ said...

Oh my Kitchen could really use a makeover! landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I like you on Facebook
Laura Jacobson
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I like American Dream Builders on Facebook
Laura Jacobson
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I follow you on Twitter
ilovemybeagle22
landfjacobson @ charter.net

LauraJJ said...

I follow American Dream Builders on twitter
ilovemybeagle22
landfjacobson @ charter.net

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook as lucki grrl!

Unknown said...

I also like american dream builders on facebook!

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter as @HeatherAhhhh

Unknown said...

and I'm following american dream builders on twitter, too!

Unknown said...

we could REALLY use some help in our kitchen - although it's an average small kitchen, the cabinets and countertops are SORELY lacking!

Darlene said...

Our kitchen could use some remodeling.

Becca said...

My bedroom :)
trulywaiting at gmail.com

Becca said...

I like your FB page
trulywaiting at gmail.com

Becca said...

I like American dream Builders on FB
trulywaiting at gmail.com

Becca said...

I follow American Dream Builders on Twitter
trulywaiting at gmail.com

Darlene said...

I like you on facebook

Darlene said...

I Like American Dream Builders on Facebook.

Darlene said...


Follow you on twitter

Darlene said...


Follow American Dream Builders on twitter a

Holly S. said...

My kitchen could use some help!
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I like you on Facebook as Holly Storm-Burge
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I follow you on Twitter as @HollyStormEtsy.
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

kathy dalton said...

i would make over my bedroom

kathy dalton said...

I am a facebook fan of my okc mommy as kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

I like American Dream Builders on facebook as kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

i Follow you on Twitter as @lilmonkey1959

kathy dalton said...

i Follow American Dream Builders on twitter @lilmonkey1959

Emily said...

Kitchen.

Emily said...

I like you on Facebook.

fallingfan at gmail.com

Emily said...

I like American Dream Builders on Facebook.

fallingfan at gmail.com

Emily said...

I follow Dream Builders on Twitter.

@hadassahmae

fallingfan at gmail.com

Gala said...

I'll remodel my kids'bedroom
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Like you on facebook (gala ya)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Like American Dream Builders on facebook (gala ya)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Follow you on twitter (@galyettina)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Gala said...

Follow American Dream Builders on twitter(@galyettina)
galyettina at yahoo dot com

Sky Evans said...

I'd redo my bathroom

Sky Evans said...

I like them on facebook.

Sky Evans said...

I follow you on twitter.

Unknown said...

I would makeover my guest bathroom.

Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook.
Chic Southern Charm

Unknown said...

I liked American Dream Builders on FB.
Chic Southern Charm

kmcgrew213 said...

my sister would like to redo her spare room

kmcgrew213@aol.com

kmcgrew213 said...

i follow you on facebook

kmcgrew213@aol.com

kmcgrew213 said...

i follow on pinterest

kmcgrew213@aol.com

wen budro said...

I would def remodel the kitchen to give myself more accessible cabinet space and a bigger fridge.

wen budro said...

I follow OKC on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I follow OKC on twitter @wendybudrow

corey1971 said...

I need to remodel my kitchen. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I follow you on Facebook (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I follow ADB on Facebook (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I follow you on Twitter (CoreyOlomonWA)(CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

Maryann D. said...

My living room could use remodeling, like a better lighting and a new sky light.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I follow you on twitter as @macdrap50
twinkle at optonline dot net

Sean A. said...

I would remodel my kitchen cabinets.

Maryann D. said...

I Follow American Dream Builders on twitter as @macdrap50
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

My dream makeover would be a new kitchen with granite counter tops and an Apron Sink!

Anonymous said...

I Like me on facebook Stephanie Phelps
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Like American Dream Builders on facebook Stephanie Phelps
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on twitter @my4boysand1
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow American Dream Builders on twitter @my4boysand1
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Jenny said...

My kitchen needs to be remodeled.

jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

Jenny said...

I Like American Dream Builders on facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

Jenny said...

I follow you on twitter. jenny_anwar

jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

lilyk said...

my bedroom

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 210   Newer› Newest»