Gorton's Realistic Resolution Giveaway

Gorton's Blogger Giveaway
This is one of my husband and I's favorite items from Gorton's.  I usually pair it with some green beans and a salad.
 
Gorton's Lemon Peppercorn Grilled Tilapia Fillets are flame-grilled and expertly seasoned with real lemon and peppercorn. Easily prepared in your oven or microwave, they bring the flavor of outdoor grilling to your table. Try over your favorite salad or rice for a meal that sizzles! Plus, they’re 80 calories per fillet and gluten free!
 
At this time of year, a lot of people are looking to lose weight and find some tasty food to help them do that.  Gorton's and SparkPeople have teamed together to help folks do just that.
  • If you want some additional help with eating healthy you can sign up for the The Spark People Realistic Resolution Challenge. It's a 30 day challenge that tackles nutrition in small steps. You get a tip of the day that helps you stay on track with healthy eating along with other information to help you achieve your goal.

Follow Gordon'on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram

The SparkPeople and Gorton's would like to give one lucky myokcmommy reader a gift pack including:
The SparkPeople Cookbook
  • The Spark Book
  • Two full value Gorton's coupons
    An insulated tote bag 
    The SparkPeople 28 Day Boot Camp Workout DVD< Want to Win? Here's how?


Visit the website and let me know which Gorton's is your favorite.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Gorton's on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.

  Contest will end on Sunday February 8th at 8pm.
Thank you to Gorton's for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are honest and my own.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

66 comments:

Erin S said...

We love the crispy battered fish fillets erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Gortons FB Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

FB Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Twitter @3sonshavei

1froglegs said...

My favorite is the beer battered shrimp, but I also like the grilled salmon.

1froglegs said...

I follow you on twitter as 1froglegs

1froglegs said...

I like Gorton's on facebook as David Lintz

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

I like the Skillet Crisp Tilapia
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

I like you on Facebook as Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

I like Gorton's on Facebook as Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

I follow you on Twitter as @MsCarolsueA
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

wen budro said...

I would like to try the shrimp scampi and the beer battered shrimp....yum.

wen budro said...

I like OKC on FB.

wen budro said...

I follow on twitter as @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I like Gorton's on FB.

Jessica M said...

We like Gorton's fish sticks best!

Jessica M said...

I liked you on Facebook as Jessica Massaway

Jessica M said...

I liked Gorton's on facebook as Jessica Massaway!

Jessica M said...

I followed you on twitter as @042c0ca0cf65417

Anonymous said...

love to try the garlic nd herb breaded fish sound so yummy and so many other sound great also

Anonymous said...

followed you on dacebook under Amy Tolley

Anonymous said...

followed gordons on facebook also under Amy Tolley

Anonymous said...

also followed you on twitter under @amylynn5973

pmj said...

The grilled tilipia-yummy!
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan of Gortons
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

your fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Diana said...

I love the grilled salmon
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

maryjaco1 said...

I would like the Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi.

maryjaco1 said...

FB follower-Mary Jacobowitz

maryjaco1 said...

FB-follower of Gorton's Mary Jacobowitz

Annmarie Weeks said...

Our favorite is the CRUNCHY BREADED FISH STICKS! Great for a quick, weekday dinner!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm one of your FB fans! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow you on twitter! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm a Gorton's Seafood facebook fan! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Unknown said...

I would love to try the grilled salmon!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would like to try the Roasted garlic and herb battered.

Unknown said...

Follow My OKC Mommy on FB - cass Sudduth

Unknown said...

Follow gorton's seafood on FB - cass Sudduth

Unknown said...

Follow My OKC Mommy on twitter - @csudduth1

Amanda B. said...

Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb

Amanda B. said...

I like your FB page.

Amanda B. said...

I follow you on Twitter @mssluna02

Amanda B. said...

I follow Gorton's on FB.

Unknown said...

beer batter shrimp

Unknown said...

like you on fb

Unknown said...

like gorton on fb

dlhaley said...

The Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi sounds good to me!

dlhaley said...

I like you on Facebook.

dlhaley said...

I follow on Twitter. @dlhaley17

dlhaley said...

I follow on Twitter. @dlhaley17

dlhaley said...

I like Gorton's on Facebook. Donna Haley

savvygirl65 said...

I love the fish sticks best...This is something my whole family can agree upon.
Sherri J

savvygirl65 said...

I like you on Facebook as Sherri Sav.

Sherri J

savvygirl65 said...

I follow you via twitter as @savvyblog1.

Sherri J

savvygirl65 said...

I liked Gorton's on Facebook as Sherri Sav.
Sherri J

Lynne said...

My favorite is the grilled Tilapia.

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I would love to try the Gorton’s Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp
Thank You for the chance

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked You on facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed You on twitter @greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And I liked Gorton's on facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Thank You again!

Fiona N

Angela Saver said...

I love their Grilled Salmon!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I like you on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow Gorton's on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on twitter as @saverang

andysavi.mom@gmail.com