Jarlsberg® Cheese Minis

 
Jarlsberg® Cheese, the nationally recognized premium brand of cheese, announces the debut of Jarlsberg® Cheese Minis.These mini cheese wheels are great for the lunchbox, for a quick snack at home, or even for a snack for a road trip.  Crafted to replicate the renowned Jarlsberg® Cheese wheel which has been popular for decades, Jarlsberg® Cheese Mini’s are a new and convenient option for snacking on the go, anywhere, anytime.
 
Jarlsberg® Cheese Minis are available. Each Jarlsberg® Cheese Mini is individually portioned and weighs 20 grams each. Jarlsberg® Cheese Minis are 100% all natural with only 70 calories per mini cheese wheel. They offer a good source of calcium and protein.
 

 
Aren't these little cheese wheels just the cutest?  We love cheese around here and snack on it all of the time.  I was excited to try these out.  Therefore, I took off the wrapper, thought to myself that the cheese felt a little weird and then proceeded to take a bite.  Problem was that I guess cheese wheels have a wax coating around them to keep them very fresh for you.  Since I am not familiar with gourmet cheeses, I bit right into that wax!!  I know you are probably laughing, but I really didn't know!   On the bright side, the wax has a section that allows for super easy peeling that my 8 year old figured out when I handed him this delicious cheese!! 
 
Available now at grocery retailers nationwide, Jarlsberg® Cheese Minis have an SRP of $4.99 for a 5-count bag and $1.25 for minis sold individually (please note, price can vary by retailer). For more great ideas, tips and information on Jarlsberg® Cheese Minis and Jarlsberg® Cheese visit us at www.jarlsbergusa.com and like us on Facebook.
 
 
Thank you to Jarlsberg Cheese for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: