Join Angelina Ballerina, Camembert Academy's shining star, as she finds her way in her new school, puts together her own show and tries to land a leading role in the Mouskinov Ballet. Angelina continues to blossom as a maturing young mouseling as she adjusts to her new teacher's style and learns the importance of being a patient big sister. Prepare to pirouette along with everyone’s favorite ballerina in these sparkling stories!
With a running time of 61 minutes, this DVD includes five great episodes.
Angelina's New Home,
Angelina's New Ballet Teacher
Angelina En Pointe
Angelina's Ballet School
Angelina and the New Music Store.
SPECIAL BONUS FEATURE
Create your own dream routine--My kids had a blast.
We have never watched Angelina Ballerina before and this disc contains the first episode so we were excited to see the beginning for this little mouse. We are also moving into a new home today, so my kids got to see someone else going through the same thing they are. I am hoping that this helps with the transition.
We love to dance, so we really enjoyed Angelina!
This DVD is available right now on amazon
!
LionsGate and HIT Entertainment would like to give one lucky My Oklahoma City Mommy reader a copy of this DVD.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me if you have ever watched Angelina Ballerina before
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Angelina Ballerina on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Sunday April 2nd at 8pm.
Thank you to LionsGate and HIT Entertainment for my copy and for my winner's prize. All comments are my own and honest.
Thank you to LionsGate and HIT Entertainment for my copy and for my winner's prize. All comments are my own and honest.

24 comments:
i HAVE NEVER SEEN ANGELINA BALLERINA BEFORE. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
I like MOKCM on FB
I like Angelina Ballerina on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Yes my girls love it!
Fb fan
Twitter follower
Like Angelina on fb
The girls I babysit for watch this! I would love to win them this!
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I like Angelina Ballerina on Facebook!
Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I've watched it with my youngest step-daughter. She really likes it. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have watch Angelina Ballerina before with my kids
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like Angelina Ballerina on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
facebook fan
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
twitter follower
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
we have watched angelina ballerina before
mommygoingreen4 @ yahoo dot com
like fb
Yes lol I have watched angelina with my daughter before
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
aaf of yours on facebook- Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
following you on twitter- cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
Liked Angelina Ballerina on facebook
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
facebook fan!
Post a Comment