ProFlowers Review and Giveaway


I really love flowers.  Many people do.  I love seeing them on the center of my kitchen table.  Lately, I have been walking my preschooler and his baby brother home from the pre-k, and on our leisurely walk we have been picking wildflowers.  My kitchen table has had many dandelion collections on it!!  When I found out that I was going to get to try ProFlowers I was a bit excited to see what my table would look like with something a little different on it!!!

I love daisies, and they were even my choice of wedding flowers, so I decided to try the Deluxe Shower of Flowers.  This beautiful arrangement has 150 blooms containing 6 purple/pink/lavender daisy poms, 5 purple butterfly asters, 6 lavender/pink mini carnations, 8 pink/lavender alstroemaeria, and 4 lavender limonium.

  I just assumed that my local florist would be contacted and these would be delivered to me.  I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived in a box at my door.  I opened them up and they were wrapped and packaged perfectly!  The end of the stems even had a damp piece of foam to keep the flowers hydrated.  There were instructions to cut an inch off the stems and to fill the vase with room temperature water and pour a food packet into that water.  It was clearly stated that the flowers were thirsty and the look of them would improve over the next few days as they became more hydrated and bloomed.  This is entirely correct.  I felt for the most part that they looked fine, but my asters looked a bit droopy.  I opened this box right before bed and followed the instructions and by the time that I woke up, they were radiant.  Now, after a few days, all the flowers are beginning to bloom and it is even more gorgeous.  

ProFlowers has flowers for all occasions, but while you are checking out all of the flowers, be sure to check out all of the beautiful ideas that they have for flowers for Mother's Day! Be sure to go here to get a coupon on your purchase.  There are some great coupons!  Also if you become a fan of theirs on facebook, you can get 20% off your order.

ProFlowers would like to give one of my readers a $50 gift code so that you can try out their service.

Leave a comment telling me what your favorite flower is.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like ProFlowers  on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.  Contest will end on Sunday May 1st at 8 p.m.



Thank you to ProFlowers for my flowers for this review and for my winner's prize.  My opinions are my own and are honest.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

38 comments:

Niecey said...

My favorite flowers are lillies and orchids
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

Niecey said...

I like you on facebook
Niecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

Niecey said...

I like proflowers on facebook
Niecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

aharvey91 said...

my favorite kind of flowers are dasies and babys breath

adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

i like my okc mommy on facebook

adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

i like pro flowers on facebook

adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

following my okc mommy on twitter

adharvey91 at gmail dot com

rhonda said...

My favorite flower is Hydrangea. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Like MOKCM on FB vercatdrontiernetdotnet

jessica said...

I like carnations

jessica said...

j at pre k, like you on fb

jessica said...

follow on twitter

jessica said...

like proflowers on facebook

mommygoingreen4 said...

gerber daisies
mommygoingreen4@yahoo.com

mommygoingreen4 said...

like on facebook

mommygoingreen4 said...

follow on twitter

Cinderella10383 said...

My favorite flower is a lily-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com

Cinderella10383 said...

AAF of you on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com

Cinderella10383 said...

I am following you on twitter- @cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com

Cinderella10383 said...

I liked pro flowers on facebook
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com

mindy25414 said...

My fave flower is a lilly- luckily it's my birth flower :)
mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

mindy25414 said...

I like you on FB Mindy Haines
mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

mindy25414 said...

I follow via Twitter @mindy25414
mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

mindy25414 said...

I like ProFlowers on FB Mindy Haines
mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mami2jcn said...

Tulips are my favorite.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I like Proflowers on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

i love hydrangeas

kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

paulamena1 said...

My favorite flowers are roses.
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow ProFlowers on facebook
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

my favorite flowers are lilacs...they are almost gone for the year :(
tabithascheldt@gmail.com

Unknown said...

liked on facebook

Unknown said...

liked proflowers on facebook

tabithascheldt (at) gmail

Julia said...

My favorite flower is a gerbera daisy.

Julia said...

I like pro flowers on fb

Julia said...

I like you on fb

Julia said...

I follow you on twitter.