3D Picture Frame Review

With the Z-Access™ Display Frame, showcased treasures can be seen and felt from a variety of angles, while staying safely protected from moisture, dust and fingerprints – an interactive display experience display cases made with rigid glass or acrylic can’t offer! What sets the Z-Access™ Display Frame apart from traditional frames, display cases and shadow boxes, is its clear flexible frame inserts which gently conform around objects placed between them. The puncture-resistant, dual inserts fit securely within the hinged frame enabling treasured objects of virtually any shape, to be suspended in full view. Don’t let those treasured life memories stay tucked away another day, proudly share them with your family and friends by prominently displaying them in the Z-Access™ Display Frame today!

The Z-Access™ Display Frame is available in three styles:
               
6” x 4” Stand Alone 3-D Display Frame --

    * 6”x4” display area which holds both 3D or flat items.

    * Injection molded using a stylish composite resin.

    * Made in the USA.

    * Removable base can be placed so frame can be displayed horizontally or vertically.

    * Film inserts can be replaced if they become stretched or torn.

                 
6” x 4” SLIMLINE  3-D Rotating Frame --

    * 6”x4” display area which holds both 3D or flat items.

    * Loadable frame is held within a 7”x9” outer frame of like material, allowing your item to rotate 360°.

    * Injection Molded using a stylish composite resin.

    * Made in the USA.

    * Removable base can be placed so frame can be displayed horizontally or vertically.

    * Film inserts can be replaced if they become stretched or torn.
         
 
6” x 4” EXECUTIVE Rotating Frame-in-Frame --

    * 6”x4” display area which holds both 3D or flat items.

    * Loadable frame is held within a classic 7”x 9” wooden outer frame, allowing your item to rotate 360°.

    * Injection Molded using a stylish composite resin.

    * Made in the USA.

    * Frame can be displayed horizontally or vertically.

    * Film inserts can be replaced if they become stretched or torn

I tried out the slimline rotating frame.  It was easy to load just as they said.  I wasn't sure what to put in it though, as I have so many things I would like to put in there.  My smallest boy played tball over the summer and received a mini-trophy, so that is what he wanted in there.  I put it in there and he was so happy.  The really nice thing about this frame is that you get to see all the angles and sides of what you put in it.  I was thinking of other great ideas for this frame.  Many people could put the baby's first rattle or shoes. I was also thinking maybe the birth announcement from the newspaper and a few of the cute things the baby gets at the hospital.  Maybe the little hat, and the card they put on the crib.  I thought of making a little collage for a high school graduate.  You could take their tassel, maybe the front of the graduation flyer, and add a picture.  I think that would look nice.  Of course, my kids thought a plastic dinosaur would look good too, but hey, it is a 3D frame so why not?


Thank you to Z-Access for my sample used in this review.  All my opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: