No, That Wasn't a Giant Dog, That Was My Baby In His Costume From Wholesalehalloweencostumes.com


Wholesalehalloweencostumes.com is the only website in the world that sells costume at wholesale prices. There is never a membership fee or strings attached. Their sizes run from newborn to 4X so there is truly a Halloween costume for everyone. All costume categories are offered including the most popular licensed costumes for children and adults.

In addition to offering one of the biggest selections of Halloween costumes available on the internet we also have costumes for every other occasion. Believe it or not, there is a costume for every holiday and every time of the year. If you need a Mardi Gras costume or an Easter Bunny suit, we have it! If you need a professional Santa Suit, you'll find it right on this site. And if you're looking for something special to wear to a 4th of July parade we have patriotic costumes in all sizes.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes also carries costumes for school plays and other events. Our Renaissance costumes are perfect for many plays. Pilgrim and Indian costumes are big sellers for elementary schools during the Thanksgiving season. Our high quality Mascot costumes will give a high school basketball or football team something to cheer about for years. For churches, you'll love our biblical and religious costumes too. 
Wholesalehalloweencostumes.com breaks the costumes down into several different categories to make searching their huge inventory much easier. 

They have sexy, men's, women's, women's plus, men's plus, boys, girls, teens, baby and toddler, and a special section for accessories. They have several sub categories as well to help narrow down the search.

I have three boys, so I cruised through the boys costume section.  I saw the sub category tv and movie.  This is where I found the costume that I couldn't pass up-Clifford the Big Red Dog.  My youngest loves Clifford and this looked really warm so I chose this one.  We got this in the mail, and we just love it.  It is super soft, and it is definitely going to be warm for my little guy.  The hood has the Clifford head on it, which will also keep him extra warm.  I tried it on him and of course he looked adorable.  But we are in the process of potty training so I need to see how easy it would be for me to get him out of it!!!  It didn't take very long at all.  For me it is a plus if it is easy to get them  in and out of the costume.  The quality of the costume pleased me as well. It is made nice and I am sure it will hold up well.  My children play in their costumes many months after halloween, so I expect a costume to be able to do that, and I feel confident that this one will not get torn up!!  It is fairly thick, which as I have mentioned a zillion times, will keep him warm.  No freezing this year!!!

Thank you to Wholesalehalloweencostumes.com for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: