Care Bears: Share Bear Shines DVD


In Care Bears: Share Bear Shines Movie, Share Bear and a Twinklet named Gleamer lead a heartwarming mission in caring when they travel to Glitter City, a magical place where Princess Stargio trains Twinklets to become stars. Because no one believes in Princess Stargio, her confidence has dimmed . .  . and she’s turning out lights all over the night sky. With the power of belief and the help of the Care Power Team, Share Bear gets things glowing again in the sparkling movie adventure.  This movie will be available on Tuesday September 6th!!!

I absolutely loved the Care Bears when I was little.  I had a really nice set of books that were Care Bears.  I had plush Care Bears as well.  I played with them all the time.  I was really glad to get this movie to watch with my little kids.  It was good to watch the Care Bears again, and it was great for my little ones to learn the lessons of friendship with them!!!!  I wish my mom would have kept my Care Bears, because I have a feeling that we are going to have to get some bears really soon.


Thank you to Lionsgate for my sample used in this review.  All my opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: