Fraas Shawl-Scarf Review

I am telling you that wraps and scarves are everywhere.  I thought they were just for extremely cold weather, but apparently I was wrong.  I took my son to school the other day, and it wasn't cold at all, and several of the teachers had lightweight scarves draped around them.  They looked very nice, but I do remember thinking, that it wasn't cold outside!!  I need to get with the program.
Fraas is introducing its fall line and has this soft knit wrap which is tapered at the ends with a ruffled edge. It is 100% acrylic and measures  20X80. It comes in many colors which include blue grape, dark red, peacock, magenta, and black.  Below is a picture of how this scarf-shawl combination looks just draped on.  I would probably wear it this way to cuddle up on the couch to watch tv, or to cover up with on a road trip.  I consider this to be the dressed down, very functional way of using it.

You can also wear it as just a scarf as seen below.  This way it could be used as an accessory or to keep you warm or both.
I think this is the prettiest way to wear it.  I think it is the dressiest way too. I can definately see myself wearing this out for an evening.


Thank you to Lipton Publicity for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: