My Kinda Style clothes review


My Kinda Style is a stylish children's knitwear brand. They offer hip, witty, inspirational, and unique organic onesies and t-shirts for children.  They toddlers go up to size 4t and the children's sizes go up to size 10.  These are a few of my favorites.

I think this onesie is adorable for a baby girl.

This yellow shirt is cute for a boy or a girl.

This shirt was my absolute favorite, and the one that I picked for my little boy.


I mean, when I look at my little boy, I just want to say "wow."  So, this shirt is perfect!!!  I honestly think it may be the softest shirt I have ever felt.  It is soooooooo soft and looks adorable on my little fella. 


Thank you to My Kinda Style for my sample used in this review.  All my opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: