NUTRILITE® Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tubes Review and Giveaway


Too busy to eat right? Give yourself a twist. NUTRILITE® Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tubes give you the antioxidant equivalent of two of the 9–13 servings of fruits and vegetables your body needs in a convenient, squeezable tube. Simply twist into a cold, 16-oz. bottle of water and enjoy a refreshing Mango-Citrus treat anytime, anywhere.
  
NUTRILITE® is a product of Amway.  Most people don’t know this, but Amway is in fact the global leader of vitamins and supplements worldwide.  Amway’s Nutrilite is steeped in the philosophy that food-based supplements containing phytonutrients, the beneficial compounds found in plants, are the most beneficial for supporting optimal health.  In fact, Nutrilite vitamins contain plant-based ingredients grown on Amway’s own organic farms.

These tubes are a little different than some of the other tubes of drink mixes on the market.  First of all the nutritional value is much better, but secondly the tubes are liquid compared to the powdery versions we are used to seeing.  Also, the container is in a stronger package than what we normally see.  It is made of plastic.  It would do better in my purse than the normal to go packaging.  Again, the individual packaging is great for on the go.  However, I am using it at home more for my children for their after school snacks.  It is a perfect nutritional drink for them, and they love the taste.  They don't even know that I am sneaking in the fruits and vegetables!!!!!

Amway would like to give 3 of my readers NUTRILITE® Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tubes.
Here's how to win-
Tell me where you might drink this. 
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like NUTRILITE® on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday September 25th at 8pm.


Thank you to Amway for my sample used in this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

13 comments:

chantal said...

I would use this on the go for myself. I am constantly on the move and never have enough time to really get those in the way i should . this would be perfect for me

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

chantal said...

nutrilite facebook fan

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

chantal said...

twitter follower @chantalgiardina

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

latanya t said...

On the way to work in my car

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like you on fb

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I follow you on twitter

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

paulamena1 said...

In my work!!
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena11

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow NUTRILITE® on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

Julia said...

fb friend

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

twitter follower

Julia said...

These would be great for at work...I am always on the go during my lunch time.

jheyen@gmail.com