You Stain it, You Own it. All new Stained by Sharpie.
- Brush tip fabric markers let you start a line of your own design.
- Developed for optimal performance on most fabric surfaces.
- Fabric ink. Brush tip.
- Available in eight vibrant, bold colors.(black, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, and yellow)
- Wash without worries. Ink resists fading on most fabrics.
I am not an artist, but my kids are!! These were fun for them to make designs on shirts. Sometimes painting, ok, most of the time painting can be messy. I know that can be fun, but if you are looking for a little bit cleaner alternative, try Stained by Sharpie. I took these markers and put initials on the kids socks. I know that sounds boring, but what cute colored initials on the bottoms of their socks!!!
Thank you to Sharpie for my samples used in this review. All my opinions are honest and my own.
0 comments:
Post a Comment