| Sharpie Gel Highlighters come in orange, pink, yellow, green, and blue! |
Will it change the way you highlight? Gel yes!
- New gel stick technology provides our strongest smear protection across most pen and marker inks and ink jet printouts!
- Won't bleed through paper. Works on all paper surfaces including glossy and thin papers, magazines and Bibles
- Won't dry out if left uncapped
- Sharpie Gel technology writes as long as a traditional pen-style highlighter
- Gel stick conforms to your handwriting style
- Perfect for highlighting, writing, doodling and drawing
- Twist bottom to advance gel stick
My son needed a yellow highlighter for his second grade class. I decided to send him with one of these new gel highlighters. I figured that since they didn't bleed through the paper, that the desks would look much better!! I also thought that since a seven year old would be using it that it might get left without a cap, hence me needing to replace it often. Since this highlighter won't dry out, I figured this was our best bet. So far so good. He has had no complaints about it!!!
Thank you to Sharpie for my sample used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment