Totino's Pizza Stuffers Review and Giveaway


Are you looking for a quick after school snack for those hungry kids?  Totino's has come out with a new quick snack product called Pizza Stuffers. You just have to put them in the microwave for a minute, then flip them over and cook them for another 90 seconds, cool and enjoy!! They are shaped like a half moon, all crust on the outside and the filling on the inside.  They come in three flavors:  cheese, pepperoni, and combination.

We tried the cheese variety and the pepperoni variety.  My boys love cheese pizza so they wanted to try that one out.  I love pepperoni so I was glad to try those out.  We love Totino's pizza and we thought that these stuffers were good and made a great new addition to their pizza line.

Totino's would like to give two of my readers some coupons to try these new Pizza Stuffers out.  1st place will get 3 coupons and 2nd place will get two coupons.
Here's how to win-
Tell me which of these flavors might be your favorite. 
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Totinos on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday September 25th at 8pm.




Thank you to Totinos  for my sample used in this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.


Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

29 comments:

JC said...

I'd like combination

JC said...

like you on FB
jessie c

JC said...

follow you on twitter
@tcarolinep

JC said...

Like Totinos on facebook
jessie c

chantal said...

pepperoni

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

chantal said...

facebook fan

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

chantal said...

totinos facebook fan

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

rhonda said...

I would like combintion, grandkids would like cheese. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

FB fan vercatfrontiernetdotnet

Amberpebs said...

I love cheese pizza, so I would love to try the cheese ones!
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow My OKC Mommy on Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow My OKC Mommy on facebook
Ashley P Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I Like Totinos on facebook
Ashley P Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

pepperoni!!
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Totinos on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

Regina D said...

combination sounds good

Regina D said...

like totinos on fb

Regina D said...

fb fan

latanya t said...

Combination is what I would try first

sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like you on facebook

sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I follow you on twitter

sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I Like Totinos on facebook

sweetums82red at gmail dot com

Julie said...

I like the pepperoni ones
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

like Totionos on fb Julie Scott Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julia said...

We would like to try the combo ones

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

fb follower

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

twitter follwoer

jheyen@gmail.com