Heyyyy Kermy, Do You Need Me To Kiss Your Boo Boo? Muppets BAND-AIDs



The Muppets have been back on the big screen and living up to the hype!  One fun, easy and affordable way to bring the characters home is with the new Muppet BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages.  The new bandages feature your favorite characters – from Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy to Beaker and Statler & Waldorf – in their usual wacky and wild poses. They offer kids and adults alike a fun way to cover up any cuts and scrapes that may occur.

You have probably heard me say this before.  My household believes that Band-Aids are for boo boos, body stickers, or in some rare cases when I don't catch them, wall art!!!  Plus, when I get my hands on a box of girly ones,it gives this mom of three boys a chance at something no so manly!!!  We are having such fun with these Muppet BAND-AIDS.  The box is assorted, and we found one that even says Meep!!!
Check for them at a store near you!!


Thank you to Johnson & Johnson for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are honest and my own. 
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: