The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I Preorder for 19.99


So did you see it???
I went to the theatre and saw this by myself.  My husband and I have watched them all together, and he can't wait to see this one!!!

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I (Two-Disc Special Edition) will be release February 11th.  You can pre-order now for $19.99 on DVD and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part I [Blu-ray] for $22.99.


I can't believe we have to wait so long for part two!  I have read all of the books so I can tide myself over, the rest of you that aren't reading are in pure agony though!!!

What is your favorite Twilight book?  What is your favorite movie so far?


 Thanks My Milwaukee Mommy for the heads up!
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: