Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? Book and CD Review



Appealing animals in bold colors are seen and named in a rhyming question-and-response text that delights as it invites young readers and listeners to participate actively.
My now seven year old had this as a board book when he was in preschool.  He loved it so much and we read it all of the time.  We were so impressed when we would ask "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" and he would know the color and animal on the next page.  Those of you familiar with this book, know that then the book goes on to ask in the same question what that animal sees.  My son always new what color and what animal was on the next page.  We thought that was so awesome.  I am sad to say that I don't remember doing this with my middle son.  However, when this book arrived, I started reading it to my youngest.  Believe it or not, just a few times of reading it to him, and he, just like his brother, has the book memorized.  I find it fascinating.
We put in the disc to listen to Gwyneth Paltrow read it.  I did enjoy her reading, but she has nothing on my two little boys reading it to me!!!!!

This book and cd set is available on Amazon.

Thank you to Macmillan for my review copy.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: