Freschetta®-I Rally For Real Pizza Contest on Facebook



Frozen pizza shouldn’t simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta® frozen pizzas
are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your
pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor.

I don't like thin crust pizza, so I prefer Freshetta.  My boys know my preference and sometimes they even pick it out for me when we are in the store!!!
You can win free pizzas by joining the
Freschetta™ Rally for Real Pizza by submitting a photo to the Rally Mosaic on
Facebook.  Each week they will select 100 winners --
to each receive 5 Freschetta® pizzas. On March 30, they will also select 10 winners –
who will each receive Freschetta® Pizza for a Year!

It was real simple to enter the contest.  I just liked their page and clicked on the Rally for Real Mosaic tab on the left hand side of the page. I uploaded a picture and added a caption.  What are you waiting for?  Go try and win yourself some pizza!!



I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for
posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: