NEW Jolly Rancher Crunch ‘N Chew Candy Review




TO CRUNCH OR TO CHEW?
WITH NEW JOLLY RANCHER CRUNCH ‘N CHEW CANDY, YOU CAN DO BOTH!

The Jolly Rancher® brand is introducing a unique way to enjoy bold fruit flavor with Jolly Rancher Crunch ‘N Chew® candy.  With a crunchy candy shell and a soft, chewy center, new Jolly Rancher Crunch ‘N Chew combines the unmistakably, bold fruit flavors of original Jolly Rancher® Hard Candy with the chewiness of Jolly Rancher® Chews. The result is a new, untamed candy experience that satisfies both crunchy and chewy candy fans. 

 When I was in school I used to run in before I got on the bus and buy the jolly rancher sticks for a dime!  I loved them because they seemed to last forever.  Watermelon was my favorite!  I am trying to remember if I sneakily ate these on the bus.  I would have to say no because I really did behave....

The new Jolly Rancher Crunch ‘N Chew® candy comes in the origninal flavors of cherry, green apple, watermelon, and blue rasberry.  Who would have guessed, my favorite is still watermelon!  If you want a bunch, you can buy this candy in a 13 oz bag,  or not quite so much, you can buy it off the peg in a 6.5 oz bag.  It also comes in a convenient personal size bag that is 1.55 oz. I haven't seen this in the stores yet, but I believe this size would be found with the candy bars.  By the way, you can also purchase this candy in a small box like you would see in a movie theatre.  So there you have it, you can get this great candy in lots of different sizes, and each piece is individually wrapped too.  That is good for me too, because my samples immediately were dumped on the floor and handled by my boys.  I don't have to worry about the candy getting all yucky, because it is individually wrapped!

To celebrate the product launch, Jolly Rancher Crunch ‘N Chew candy partnered with Poptent, an online videographer community, to create cool original video spots highlighting the crunchy and chewy elements of the new Jolly Rancher product and is inviting consumers to cast their vote and help choose the winning video.
Fans can visit the Jolly Rancher website (www.jollyrancher.com) to view the final three videos and cast their vote for their favorite commercial once per day through February 15, 2012. After the votes are tallied, the prize-winning videographer will produce two additional videos, resulting in a three-part video series that will be posted on the Jolly Rancher website this spring. 

Jolly Rancher fans can visit www.jollyrancher.com and vote for one of three original video spots:
·         Do You Wanna Crunch – A vibrant and catchy Jolly Rancher Crunch ‘N Chew rap, highlighting the product’s crunchy and chewy characteristics.
·         Brand NewJolly Rancher’s newest product inspires young artists to produce a fresh new track that starts on the basketball court and finishes as a colorful music video.
·         The Adventures of Bart the Bold – Part 1 – Bart the Bold goes on a bold adventure, defeating villains and eating Jolly Rancher Crunch 'N Chew candy along the way. Consumers can choose where Bart’s adventure takes him next! 


Thank you to Hershey's and Jolly Rancher for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: