NEW!! Kraft MilkBite Milk & Granola Bars Review


KRAFT MILKBITE Bars are a new, unique innovation in snacking made with real milk and calcium to provide the same calcium as an 8 oz. glass of milk. A wholesome alternative to existing bars, KRAFT MilkBite Bars are a deliciously different snacking experience your whole family can enjoy!

Found in the dairy aisle or refrigerated case, each KRAFT MILKBITE Milk & Granola Bar combines real milk with whole grain granola and other tasty and nutritious ingredients like fruit or roasted nuts, while offering 30% of your daily recommended value of calcium.



I really enjoyed these new bars.  I love granola bars, but they are a little hard for me, so that is why I don't eat them very much.  The Milkbite bars are soft, which is an interesting change.  They are very tasty, and I am a chocolate lover, so the chocolate chip seems to be my favorite!!  They almost remind me of a no bake cookie.

We decided to do a taste test, to see how Kraft's Milkbites compared to the usual granola bar.  I bought chocolate chip granola bars.  I cut up both and put them on a plate.  I had the boys close their eyes so that they couldn't see the bites.  I put the piece in their mouths so they couldn't feel the texture at first with their hands.  They liked both, but they also commented on how easy it was to chew the Milkbites!  From my experience, I think that is what is going to stand out at first about these bars, the softness of them.  That is really a great asset for the littler teeth!!  By the way we tried both the chocolate chip version, and the strawberry version. My husbands favorite was the strawberry, and the rest of us were chocoholics!!!!

Kraft Foods sent me free product samples and a gift card to conduct a taste test.  My opinions are based on my own experiences and beliefs with the products.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: