Whose socks ARE those? Let Goldtoe help you match them!




GOLDTOE® is well known for their standard of excellence in socks.
"Their socks are made with the finest yarns and reinforced for longer, more comfortable wear. Their toe seams are specially flattened for a smooth fit. Their heels are always well rounded for support and comfort."
Powersox by Gold Toe makes a great pair of kids socks.  I have three boys very close in size that wear different size socks, but man they are so close they are still hard to match.  The socks at Goldtoe have socks called EZ match that have one gold line on the toe, for small, two lines on the toe for medium, and three lines for large.  This system makes it sooooooooo easy when it comes to sock matching time!!  How many times have you had trouble matching whose socks were whose?

I know this is about the kids socks, but GOLDTOE offers some great women's and men's socks too, so be sure to check them out.  Here is the pair I tried out.
GOLDTOE Women’s Over The Knee Cuff

  • Wear it thigh high, folded, or scrunched down
  • Choose black, brown, charcoal grey or natural - or get them all!
  • Soft acrylic with special moisture control 
  • These are super warm and thick!  I walk my kids to school every day and these are perfect to keep the legs warm!!






    Thank you to GOLDTOE for my samples used in this review.  All my opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: