Help My Buddy in Beating Brads Deals-Alert funny story below

So....I have known myspringfieldmommy since I was in 7th grade and she was in 8th.  We have been buds ever since.  So, I can tell you that we have been through a bunch, including so many fashion fads.  I would like to tell you that the day I met her she was wearing red Sally Jesse-Raphael glasses!!!  Man, those were some glasses.  What?  It is funny now.  Well now that I may have embarrassed her, can you make it up to her and give her your vote in this contest?
Support My Springfield Mommy In Beating BradsDeals-(the following was taken directly from her page)


Over the weekend I shared with you that I would be one of the Bloggers competing to beat Brad's Deals.  Voting went live today and I would truly appreciate your support in this competition


If fact to thank you for each vote you can find to support My Springfield Mommy, I will give you a bonus entry into each of the current giveaways I have going, just leave the word VOTE in the comments. (I will be confirming)



www.myspringfieldmommy.com
There is nothing I love more than to have a few things on hand, you never know when there will be a need for a gift or perhaps a chance to donate to a good cause. Thanks to Brad's Deals for less than $25 I was able to find something for just about anyone that could get on my list. My first and personal favorite find is a Dolphin Pearl Necklace from SuperJeweler.com. This deal is amazing by itself, but at the checkout you have a chance to receive a 10% off future purchase offer which makes each additional necklace only $4.50. Next on my shopping trip was Graveyard Mall, where I took full advantage of the 80% off sale, grabbing the music of Mr. Rogers, Waverly Shower Curtian Hooks, and a Yuppie Leash. Graveyard does charge $8.99 for shipping, but based on the value I find it to be fair. Blair had a great deal on super cute Silky Knit Pullover that I may just keep for myself just like I plan to with the Living Social deal for dinner! I can not image a better collection of treasures for less than $25 and I know each will make someone happy when they are given.
(Read more about Margie's deals)

Playful Dolphin Freshwater Pearl Necklace:
$5.00 (originally $59.00)
Music Of Mr Rogers DVD CD & Song Book Set:
$1.59 (originally $24.99)
Waverly Lattice Blue Shower Curtain Hooks:
$1.58 (originally $14.99)
Yuppie Puppy Halter Leash:
$0.79 (originally $21.99)
Silky Knit Pullover:
$4.99 (originally $12.99)
$10 Living Social Takeout & Delivery Credit:
$1.00 (originally $10.XX)
 Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: