Cuddle Covers Review








 With Cuddle Covers™, kids can can have a pal that is the size of their pillow, that is actually their pillow!  Cuddle CoversTM are available in six huggable animal buddies: Berry the Bear, Don the Dinosaur, Izzy the Unicorn, Kit the Cat, Louie the Lion, and Max the Dog.


 

The Cuddle Covers™ are hypo-allergenic and have ultra-soft polyester.  They feel a little like velvet and can be tossed into the washer and dryer.
What are these Cuddle Covers™ all about?  Well, they slip on your pillow or the special Cuddle Covers™ pillow just like a pillow case.  Then you have your animal buddy, because the pillow makes up the body and then the case has the face, arms, tail, and legs.  We actually have the pillow, which I love, and am thinking I have to have another one for myself, because I keep stealing his Louie the Lion.  My son likes his Cuddle Covers™ so much that he wants to add the other five to his "zoo."  I don't know that he can fit that many on his bed!!  I could squeeze Izzy the Unicorn on my bed though.............


Thank you to Cuddle Covers for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.


Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: