My Little Cupcake Cake Pop Maker

Who has time to fret about complicated recipes that will wreck the kitchen. Cake pops look time-consuming to make, but with My Little Cupcake the cupcake pop shapers make it quite easy. Cake Pops are a trendy, kid-friendly, addition to any party.  No messy frosting and no cutting, a cake pop is a great alternative to the entire cake and simple enough to pop for just the right amount of guilt-free sweetness.



I must confess that I love cake pops.  I even bought the plug in Cake Pop Maker that was supposed to make it easier.  Actually, that made great doughnut holes, but not such great cake pops!!


I am so glad that I got to try out the mold for My Little Cupcake.  The actually offer four different molds, a ball, a sweetheart, a cone, and a  cupcake.  They also feature a variety pack that offers all four in one set.  My kids and I decided to use the cookie dough recipe.  We loved the taste, but because we only had normal size chips the batter was too lumpy, so we just molded the designs and didn't dip them in any chocolate!!!  This is what I decided was the best way to keep the molds from sticking.  I just put some dough in the molds.  Then I just took that out and threw it back in the bowl.  I then dipped my molds in flour and had no problem with sticking at all!!! I am really anxious to make some chocolate cake pops with these molds so I can see a smoother texture in them!  It is hard to see the designs in the pic because of the rough texture, but the mold really does make a perfect cupcake design.  My friend always makes cake pops for school treats, but she has never made cupcake ones before, maybe this year she can try these!!!



Thank you to My Little Cupcake for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: