Eat Kellogg's? Get Free Movie Tickets If You Do


 
As my three boys and  I sit here eating my Rice Krispie Treats I can't help thinking of making Rice Krispie Treats.  With this thought in mind, it won't take us long to score a free movie ticket.  The kids have already read the box and wanted me to buy all 6 boxes at once!!! The specially marked boxes are in stores now, and you can enter the special codes on the box to get up to a FREE movie ticket! 8 points gets you a 3D ticket, 6 points a regular ticket and 2 points a 3D upgrade for free.  There are a ton of participating products including, Keebler Graham Crackers, Nutrigrain bars, Mini Wheats, Rice Krispie treats, Honey Smacks, Raisin Bran, and more!  You can check out all the details here.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: