Hillshire Farms NEW Chicken Breasts Review

















Hillshire Farms has came out with these great new grilled chicken breasts.  When I first went to the store to look for them, I was looking everywhere.  I tried the normal frozen section, and then the other freezer cases.  Then it occurred to me that perhaps since Hillshire Farms sells deli meats, I should check in that section.  Sure enough, that is where I found them.  As you can see, there are four different varieties, and each piece is only 120 calories.  I like knowing how many calories are in them, because sometimes when you make your own it is hard to figure out the calories!  I cut up one chicken breast for my husband's salad, and he was thrilled to have a salad that had more than lettuce and cheese!!!  I told him that I found these chicken breasts and they were fully cooked.  It only takes 60 seconds to heat them up, which is great when my kids are yelling for a sandwich.  I took the original ones and put it on a sub sandwich roll and put some mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce on it.  I think it was like a chicken parmesan sandwich.  My boys and I loved it, and again something way different than some of our other quick lunch items!!!


Thank you to Hillshire Farms for my samples used in this review.  All my opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: