Ice Cream, Ice Cream, and More Ice Cream!!! Review



Summer is in full swing at my house.  If you couldn't tell by the three energetic, now bored, little boys running around all day, then you can tell by the 105 degree weather we are having here lately.  I am trying to find cool things for the boys to do inside while it is this hot.  When they take a break, we head outside for a few minutes to chill in the shade and have some ice cream!  The Unilever brand puts out several brands of ice cream products including, Klondike, Breyers, Good Humor, Popsicle, and Magnum.  This family had a blast trying them all out!!!!


"What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar"? Oh my gosh, now all of us will be singing that song all day!!!  I knew Klondike made bars, but they don't just make plain bars, they have peanut butter cup, crunch, heath, and mint.  My middle son loves mint ice cream, so I let him try Klondike's version.  He loved them, and I had to tell him he couldn't have a second one!!  I didn't know this either, but Klondike also has a line of sandwiches which includes a "What the Fudge? Brownie.  I tell you this is on my list for trying next!! Don't forget to check out Klondike's new ChocoTaco with original, peanut butter, and chocolate flavors.




 






Oh boy, when I stand there looking at all the Breyer's ice cream, I can never decide which flavor to buy because there are so many great ones!  Personally, I want a little something in my ice cream.  I don't like it plain.  I generally choose Breyer's Blast for that exact reason.  We tried Waffle Cone with Chocolatey Chips this shopping trip. I seriously could put a little ice cream in the bottom of a waffle cone and just eat it like that.  This blast of ice cream was just right for me with tons of waffle cone pieces and some caramel too!  If this particular Breyer's Blast doesn't get your vote, there are 17 other varieties to try, maybe S'Mores?

 

 

 

 

Did you know that Good Humor® bars have been sold out of everything from tricycles to push carts to trucks?  That tells you that the brand has been around for awhile!  Can you imagine a little kid selling you one of these bars off his tricycle? 

The Good Humor® name came from the belief that a person’s "humor", or temperament, was related to the humor of the palate (sense of taste). Well then I can tell you that I must have really good humor when I have the chocolate eclair bar.  It is my favorite from their whole line of products!! I would pick it every time!









Popsicles, the kid's ultimate favorite.  I don't know what it is about the popsicle brand, but kids just go crazy over them, don't they?  I know they taste great, but I think the bright colors, and the cool designs make them "cooler" for kids.  This year the favorite at our house, hands down, is the Marvel Super Heroes pack.  We watched the Avengers movie, and of course saw all of the characters in their own movies, so we have to make sure that we eat these popsicles! I like the purple, green, and black one.  Don't tell me kids though..............

Launched in 1989, Magnum was the first handheld ice cream targeted as a premium ice cream for adults. Magnum ice cream is silky ice cream dipped in thick Belgian chocolate and indeed does feel like ad adult treat!!! They can include such delicious layers as caramel sauce and a rich chocolatey sauce. I tried the mini almond bars.  Belgian chocolate and ice cream, what a combination!!!! There are so many other varieties to choose from.  I think I will try the Mochaccino next. Check these out.

       
       
      Thank you to Unilever for my samples used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.
    Share on Google Plus Pin It!
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments: