Schwan's 60 Ways Of Ice Cream Review


Happy National Ice Cream Month! Now that July is upon us and the summer is in full swing, what better way to celebrate than with ice cream?   Schwan’s 60 Ways of Ice Cream is the perfect way to celebrate National Ice Cream Month.

Schwan’s Home Service is ready to help you chill outby offering its delicious ice cream in not just one or two scoops – but 60 different ways. Visit Schwans to learn how you can easily incorporate their signature flavors into irresistible deserts the whole family can enjoy.

From stylish Sunday Toppers to fun floats the kids will love, Schwan’s has a range of recipes to inspire new ways of eating everyone’s favorite dessert.
 
Well even though I am up to the task of trying all 60 flavors, that is not quite practical for my freezer!  Here are two that I decided to try out.
 
 
Triple Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream- Triple Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream is making a debut in celebration of Schwan's 60-year heritage. Featuring milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate ice creams swirled with pieces of white and dark chocolate. The flavor meets Schwan's high standards of smooth, creamy texture and fresh dairy taste - guaranteed. Crafted in small batches and packaged in our reusable commemorative anniversary container. Available for a limited time only.
 Keep in mind here that the only chocolate that I like is milk chocolate.  Somehow the description and picture lured me into trying this.  It is delicious.  I didn't taste each different chocolate flavor, but a blend of all three.  Two of my three boys liked it just as much as I did, and we finished the container off in two dessert sessions!!!
 
Summer's Dream Ice Cream-A tremendously tasty blend of rich, creamy vanilla ice cream with tangy orange sherbet. A super treat on a warm summer day.
 
This is my eight year old's favorite.  He even passed up the chocolate for this one!!  I love it too, there is just something about orange and vanilla that makes a perfect combination. I can't believe it is just a summer flavor.  We would eat it all year long!!
 
 
You can take this ice cream and blend it with some orange juice if you want to.  They call it "Summer Dream Shake." However, we ate the whole container first, no way we were saving it for anything else!!! 
 
Now which one will you try first?
 
Thank you to Schwan's for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: