Better Homes and Gardens - Vote For Your Favorite State Fragrance


 There are so many different scent cubes available from Better Homes and Gardens.  Better Homes and Gardens has teamed up with bloggers from each state to mix up a few scents to combine a state fragrance.

That is the task that I set out to do, pick out a few wax cubes and make a signature scent.  I have little kids and we mix everything!!  Two kinds of cereal, two kinds of soda, two jellies, so I feel I might be an expert!!!  I decided to go with Cherry Blossom and Rose Garden.  I chose the cherry blossom to represent the state tree, the redbud. (the cherry symbolizing the red of the tree, and of course blossoms for the pink blossoms of the redbud tree.) I went with the scented wax cube, Rose Garden to symbolize the state rock which resembles a rose.  I think that is awesome.  I decided to name it "The Sooner the Better."  I figure the sooner that you melt this wax, the better your room will smell!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Better Homes and Gardens scented wax cubes and warmers, you can fill your home with your favorite fragrances for less, available only at Walmart!

Better Homes and Gardens Scented Wax Warmers
Their selection of scented wax warmers make every room more welcoming and inviting with a fresh new look and scent.
Fill your home with your favorite fragrance, for less
Attractive wax warmers are just $15 and scented wax cube packs, start at only $2 each
Safe to use with no flame or soot
Easy to re-use and clean

Better Homes and Gardens Scented Wax Cubes:
Available in packs of 6 scented wax cubes
Fragrant immediately upon melting
Wax can be reused or recycled
Available in dozens of scents—choose your favorites or mix and match to create your own unique fragrances

 I am representing the state of Oklahoma in the Better Homes and Gardens State Fragrance Contest. I would love your help in making Oklahoma the top scented state.
Now through the end of the month you will be able to vote for your favorite state and scent.  The winning blogger receives a trip to the Better Homes & Gardens headquarters and 10 $25 gift cards to Walmart to giveaway to their readers.  Plus aside from what the blogger receives 10 random voters will each receive a wax warmer and six wax cubes.

Please look over what each state has come up with and vote for the scent and state that you like the best. 
You can vote once per day.


Thank you to NMS for my sample used in this review, opinions are my own and honest.  

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: