Cricut Replacement Cutting Blades for $4.48/2pack!





For all you Cricut fans, check out this deal on Amazon for some tools for it.

I came across some replacement cutting blades that are normally $99.95, for, get this, only $4.48 each 2 pack!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. AND, I ordered 3 sets of the replacement blades (because I'll never get a better deal than that!) and a 7-piece tool set that is normally $24.99 for $15.91 and got FREE Super Saver Shipping on everything.

Hurry over to Amazon, because you know their prices change moment by moment! Even if you don't have a Cricut, you may know someone who has one and could get them a very expensive gift for not much money at all!

Thanks Rockymountainmommy!
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: