New Honey Maid® Grahamfuls Review


 
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0qYeUS_UloYR2tkpjXb4UpvFFbOItRT-99N0GQHxnbeFGMNguBack-to-school can mean big backpacks, big textbooks and big workloads. This year, when your student reaches for a snack, make sure to serve new Honey Maid® Grahamfuls filled crackers!

Building on an 85-year history creating delicious snacks for the whole family,this lunchbox essential is made with 100% whole grain Honey Maid® graham crackers (10g whole grain per serving) and contain real honey.  Best of all, Honey Maid® Grahamfuls do not contain any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
 
My children and I love graham crackers.  My boys are in grade school and still have a milk break where they have to bring a snack.  I have found that graham crackers are such an easy and nutritious snack to send.  By easy I mean that I take a package of graham crackers and put servings in baggies so that they are already ready early in the morning!!!  My boys also enjoy graham crackers as an after-school snack.  Sometimes I even put peanut butter on them.  Not too long ago, I spotted these new graham cracker products right in the center aisle of Wal-Mart.  I thought they looked great, but was in a hurry with all three kids in tow, so I just hurried by.


Grahamfuls Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Grahamfuls Peanut Butter
Grahamfuls Banana Vanilla
 
I was contacted to see if I wanted to try these out.  I immediately said that I would because I had just noticed them at Walmart. 
When the Grahamfuls arrived, we didn't wait a minute.  I am a chocoholic so I opened up the peanut butter and chocolate ones first.  I broke it into three pieces and the testing began.  I opened up the next two boxes and broke those into three pieces as well. (I say three pieces, because one of my boys was at a friend's house.  His loss really!)  It was a unanimous vote in this household with first going to peanut butter chocolate, followed by the plain peanut butter and then, the banana vanilla.
I am pretty sure that any graham cracker lover will like these.  I can describe the simply by saying that they are graham crackers with filling!  Really though, they are a rectangular graham cracker, but I thought that these grahams might be a little thicker than regular graham crackers.  It is hard to say with the shape being different though.  We did like all three, but the banana vanilla fell a little short.  Don't be confused and think that we hated them, because all three boxes were gone in 1 day. (I should mention that there are eight per pack, so if you do the math, we may have overate a bit!) When I buy these again I think that I would buy the peanut butter chocolate one the most, because it took first place by a landslide!!!    School starts here tomorrow, so I think these will be my next easy milk break snack, and at only 120 calories each, they are a perfect snack for me too!!!

Honey Maid® Grahamfuls are available at local grocery or superstores in the cookie and cracker aisle.
 
Thank you to Nabisco for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: