"You've Got a Friend" DVD Available Now!

 
"Starring John Schneider (“Smallville,” “Hot in Cleveland”), Dylan McLaughlin (“iCarly,” Kicking and Screaming), Chase Ellison (Tooth Fairy,Unstoppable) and Bitty Schram (“Monk,” A League of Their Own) - this story is the true meaning of family and friendship, and shows that you should never close the door on your dreams.

 Set in 1976, San Diego native Bobby Graham (McLaughlin) loses his parents to a car accident and is sent to live with his aunt and uncle in Eagle Rock. Determined to follow in his late father’s footsteps he sets out to accomplish his dream of winning the American Soapbox Derby with the help of an unlikely friend, war veteran and town recluse, Jim Klecan (Schneider). Bobby may think that Jim is helping him to win the race, but it is really Jim who needed the help from a friend to bring him back to life.
 
I sat down to watch this movie by myself with a bowl of popcorn.  I thought from the title that it might have a few teary moments, which it did.  I enjoyed watching the friendship come about, and see how Jim changed during the movie.   I really didn't know anything about a soap box derby before this movie, but gained a little information in that department too!!! 

 This movie is available as of yesterday.  I see it on Amazon for $12.99.  You can also find it at other fine retailers.
 
 
Thank you to Vivendi entertainment for my screener copy.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: